Trump inspired hate

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Grow up, @girthking1 - I did not "go to name calling", but you sure did, pal: "liberal", "sheep" and "follower". I'm a radical progressive, not some mild mannered liberal.

I'm not here to provide you with information that you wouldn't even read or view in the first place. EX-president Trump's racist insinuations and comments are plenty to be found in all forms of media and have been for many, many years. Since the late 1970's and early 1980's, in fact. Especially on YouTube.

Even some of his own family members have called him a blatant racist. His statements and Tweets are so well documented that you would have to be deaf, blind and brain-dead to not find them with a simple google search.

Put your "boy big pants on" and do your own "research", dude.

A/B
Too fucking many to list here!!!
It's not anyone here's job to educate someone who is willfully ignorant of reality. The resources are there, easily found with the most illiterate Google search, due to there being so many instances, so much evidence of his homophobia, misogyny, transphobia, racism, rapiness and so on.

Literally EVERYTHING you want us to provide HAS been provided.

Repeatedly.

Follow the links and look at the evidence. But, of course, you won't. Shit-stirrers dont care about facts, they care about riling people up.

So, congratulations.

You stirred the shit.

And now, it's all over you, and everyone can smell it.

Exactly. All one need do is search racist comments made by Trump to bring up dozens of examples, predating his "rapists and criminals" comments about Mexican immigrants. We're not here to educate the willfully ignorant and deliberately misinformed.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again post any speech where he is hating anybody you can’t do it because it doesn’t exist

Donald J. Trump's well documented ridicule of a journalist with physical disabilities was, for me, equal in disgustingness of his racist, privileged obnoxiousness and horrible "personality".

A/B

Learn to pronounce

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just listened to the whole speech he did nothing of the sort you obviously listen to only liberal news listen to the whole speech he did nothing he told the people to go home so I see where you are coming from he did nothing of the sort again listen to his speech you hear what you want to hear .
You are incorrect, he sent the deadly mob of insurrectionists storming the Capitol. He said he would be with them, the intent was to use force to overturn a free and fair election and peaceful transfer of power.

I can see know that you are a supporter of fascist regimes.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And most of the anti-gay rhetoric on the Internet comes from Democrats Joe Biden Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton...
Certainly, Democrats, along with the country itself, have evolved on the issue of gay marriage.
But please provide a single case of "anti-gay rhetoric" that has come from Biden, Hillary Clinton or Obama .... at any time.
And as for hesitations about gay marriage, find something, say, from the last eight years. If you can find anything, I would be surprised.
Barack Obama still does not believe in gay marriage ...
Please find a link to anything that supports this claim.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just listened to the whole speech he did nothing of the sort you obviously listen to only liberal news listen to the whole speech he did nothing he told the people to go home so I see where you are coming from he did nothing of the sort again listen to his speech you hear what you want to hear .
Yeh and the whole thing at the Capital wasn't anything like reported, just a bunch of tourists being photo shopped. And Trump, his son and Rudi did nothing to encourage the mob descending on the capital and the deaths and damage are all cooked up, fake news.
Yeh and as for the stolen election, brother you are spot on, those votes were packed on bamboo paper, so many dead people voting it was like Halloween. Dam Right Trump is the rightful heir to the loony bin.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are incorrect, he sent the deadly mob of insurrectionists storming the Capitol. He said he would be with them, the intent was to use force to overturn a free and fair election and peaceful transfer of power.

I can see know that you are a supporter of fascist regimes.
Certainly, Democrats, along with the country itself, have evolved on the issue of gay marriage.
But please provide a single case of "anti-gay rhetoric" that has come from Biden, Hillary Clinton or Obama .... at any time.
And as for hesitations about gay marriage, find something, say, from the last eight years. If you can find anything, I would be surprised.

Please find a link to anything that supports this claim.
Yeh and the whole thing at the Capital wasn't anything like reported, just a bunch of tourists being photo shopped. And Trump, his son and Rudi did nothing to encourage the mob descending on the capital and the deaths and damage are all cooked up, fake news.
Yeh and as for the stolen election, brother you are spot on, those votes were packed on bamboo paper, so many dead people voting it was like Halloween. Dam Right Trump is the rightful heir to the loony bin.

You're wasting your time, guys. As is often said here, "Please don't feed the Trolls."

A/B

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obama was the worst.

I still enjoy watching the clip of Obama at Trumps inauguration.

Paybacks a bitch.
Oh yeah, and remember the one where Trump was at Biden's Inauguration? It was great ... oh wait, the SORE LOSER WASNT THERE! Because he is a LOSER, BIGLY.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yeah, and remember the one where Trump was at Biden's Inauguration? It was great ... oh wait, the SORE LOSER WASNT THERE! Because he is a LOSER, BIGLY.

Yeah, but at least Trump didn't have to live with being a one-term president, like that loser Obama!

Oh wait . . . reverse that.

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Three more excellent compendiums of news items about racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic attacks and hatred in the USA and Canada, @b.c.

You are a treasure-trove and a font of information, for LPSG's essential Politics Forum!

What would it be without you?... Keep on posting, man!

A/B

Last edited:

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grow up, @girthking1 - I did not "go to name calling", but you sure did, pal: "liberal", "sheep" and "follower". I'm a radical progressive, not some mild mannered liberal.

I'm not here to provide you with information that you wouldn't even read or view in the first place. EX-president Trump's racist insinuations and comments are plenty to be found in all forms of media and have been for many, many years. Since the late 1970's and early 1980's, in fact. Especially on YouTube.

Even some of his own family members have called him a blatant racist. His statements and Tweets are so well documented that you would have to be deaf, blind and brain-dead to not find them with a simple google search.

Put your "boy big pants on" and do your own "research", dude.

A/B
SPEAKING of 'mild-mannered liberals' and their privileged, mealy-mouthed equivocations, I saw a car today that made my head want to explode...

It had a 'thin blue line' flag...and a 'coexist' bumper sticker...and when I drove past, I noticed that OF COURSE the driver was a middle-aged white woman with dreds...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Three more excellent compendiums of news items about racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic attacks and hatred in the USA and Canada, @b.c.

You are a treasure-trove and a font of information, for LPSG's essential Politics Forum!

What would it be without you?... Keep on posting, man!

A/B

Well, thanks A.B., though TBH, I would HOPE it would be equally as informative and essential WITHOUT me. Takes a village, my friend.

HATE AND RACISM CENTER STAGE OF GOP POLICYMAKING:

Fox News guests battle over US history: 'We treated slaves nicely -- that's not the truth!'
On behalf of white farmers, Trump allies wage legal war against equity
Arizona AG Bans Uber Eats Promotion That Supported Black-Owned Restaurants
Hawley invokes ‘critical race theory’ to delay vote on Indian-American nominee to lead the Office of Personnel Management
Tom Cotton fuming over diversity training repeatedly cuts off America's first Black defense secretary
Critical Race Theory Debate Is About Whitewashing the United States’ Racist History
Republican Representative called trans people "abominations" on the House floor | Boing Boing

ABROAD:

The Hebrew Israelites are our friends — and their pending deportations are a miscarriage of justice
Britain's royals have denied being a racist family. Archived papers reveal recent racist past - CNN
When I guarded the royal palaces I never realised there’d been a ban on black staff | Richard Stokes

RESISTANCE:

Supporters sell out east Texas bakery two days in a row after backlash over Pride Month cookies