Turkish cocks

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read about English women taking holidays in Turkey to get laid by the local boys with their big cocks. Any Turks in here that can verify?
Would like to hear some stories..I had a turkish friend some years ago and he was hung like a horse.

Mike

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to Istanbul twice and on both occasions the boys were fairly average - maybe slightly above average but not large - and all cut. They were also either very hairy (yuck) or totally smooth. Someone told me that the young guys who are doing their military duty are shaved smooth at induction. I also found that most guys will fuck another guy at the hammam (most seem to be tops in other words) then leave you without a word to head home to their wives.

Reactions: Barberseville

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to live in a heavily Turkish area and the few (seriously, very few over like 3 years - they're hard to get!) I had were average... except one guy, mid-40s who had a massice THICK cock.

Reactions: kooldude01

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They are generally more sexy because they are less fat than Americans or Euros. But their cocks are like everywhere else. Same big, some average and some small. And 100% cut.

It is true that lots of euro women come to Turkey to get fucked.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am turkish. i am bit above average.

It's your sexxxy cock, Serseri, so you should know. But judging by the photo with your hand in it, I'd estimate you to be a good bit above average--possibly even in the lower big category...? :cool: Want to provide figures to satisfy our curiosity...??? :confused:

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kafatdar2001@yahoo.com add me with a note u r from lpsg. u ll see a Turkish cock first hand. I have a photo of it limp in album u can check that too and tell me what u think here. Should any request comes, i can post others as well ( i am a grower )

See u there :)

D_hybabi

Experimental Member
Media
I am Turkish Cypriot but born and bred in England. I've found most Turkish guys have been average... If not small! I think I'm a rare breed... Lol. Must be the food in England? Lol.

i agree, but then again turkey is a massive country with different regions. i have seen about 3 turkish cypriot cocks hard and all were small.

i think if you go more east and south in turkey, near syria and kurdistan, the cocks will tend to be bigger and thicker.

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wanted to know the size of turkish guys.

I want to know the size of turkish guys in the UK/US.

I'm assuming that yeah, same as white guys.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was in a sauna in Berlin that seemed popular with Turkish guys - most remarkable thing I remember is that they were all shaved - though in Berlin its pretty much universal to be shaved or heavily trimmed.

Don't remember any being particularly well hung, I had a massage from one fit Turkish guy who had a beautiful body but when his shorts came down, it was to reveal a very hard but not particularly long or particularly thick dong.

lifeafteryou

Sexy Member
Media
I was on vacation in Turkey, May 2009, I was on the beach, and there was a hot Turkish boy for me, and his bulge was BIG! I couldn't stop watching it, after a couple of hours, he had to go to the bathroom, and I followed him.

Lucky me, he was going to the urinals, and I got the one near him, his cock was BIG and his balls where to, I got hard, he saw it, he got hard to.

WONDERFULL!

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes I think it is the food in England. Everytime I find a guy in the UK on any dating site he's usually above average. Makes me want to move. ;)

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am Turkish Cypriot but born and bred in England. I've found most Turkish guys have been average... If not small! I think I'm a rare breed... Lol. Must be the food in England? Lol.
Yes I think it is the food in England. Everytime I find a guy in the UK on any dating site he's usually above average. Makes me want to move. ;)