I thought that kırkpınar (Yağlı Güreş
I totally forgot about that site. Yeah, and the "forty springs" that appeared, is where the name kırkpınar comes from... kırk - 40, pınar - spring...Turkish oil wrestling -be sure to click on Legende up on the top bar and then watch as an entertaining story unfolds (provided of course that you keep clicking Next, otherwise the story stalls) Has sound too!
Well, that's what we like to think, but as I wrote above, doing so is considered "unmanly", and can technically, get you thrown out, and really, in THAT crowd, I'm sure the last thing you want, on national TV, and it that hyper-macho setting, is to be called out, and thrown out, for copping a quick feel....They have there hands way down these guys pants and they have to be holding on to the others guys cock and balls very hard.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.