Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Twink Shampoo

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo from the shower shelf, not paying much attention to the label. I lathered up my hair, inhaling the familiar scent of lavender and musk. It wasn't until I rinsed my hair and lathered up again that I noticed something was off.

The shampoo seemed to tingle on my scalp, making me feel lightheaded and a little dizzy. I shook my head, blaming it on the hot water, and repeated the process one more time. By the time I stepped out of the shower, I felt different. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something had shifted inside of me.

I toweled off and walked back to my bedroom, still feeling a little off-balance. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and did a double-take. My blonde hair was longer, hanging in loose waves down to my shoulders. I touched my face, feeling the smooth skin and fuller lips. My body was different too, softer and more feminine.

I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Trey, my roommate, standing in the doorway. His eyes widened as he took in my appearance, and I could see the lust in his gaze.

"Fuck, Jack," he breathed. "You look incredible."

I felt a surge of desire rush through me, my cock hardening in an instant. I reached down to touch myself, but my hand came away empty. I looked down and saw that I was no longer a man. I was a woman, with full breasts and a smooth pussy.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"I made the shampoo," Trey said, stepping closer to me. "It's an endorphin-based formula with nanites that can change your sexuality and appearance. I work for a chemist who specializes in sexuality."

I felt a rush of panic as I realized what he was saying. I was no longer a straight college wrestler. I was a feminine, gay submissive twink. I felt a surge of desire as I looked at Trey, my body responding to him in ways it never had before.

"Fuck, Trey," I said, my voice husky. "I want you."

He grinned, stepping even closer to me. I could feel the heat of his body, and I reached out to touch him. He was hard, his dick pressing against his shorts. I reached down to touch him, and he moaned as I wrapped my hand around him.

"Yes, Jack," he breathed. "Just like that."

I stroked him, feeling him grow harder in my hand. I dropped to my knees, my lips parted as I looked up at him. He reached down to touch my face, his fingers tracing my lips.

"Suck me, Jack," he said, his voice hoarse. "I want to feel your mouth on me."

I leaned forward, taking him into my mouth. He moaned as I sucked him, my tongue swirling around his dick. I could feel him getting closer, his hips thrusting forward as he fucked my mouth.

"I'm close, Jack," he gasped. "I'm going to cum."

I moaned, feeling his dick twitch in my mouth. He came hard, his cum filling my mouth. I swallowed, feeling him shudder as he came down from his orgasm.

"Fuck, Jack," he breathed, pulling back from me. "That was incredible."

I smiled, feeling sated and content. I had never felt this way before, and I knew that I never wanted to go back. I was a twink now, and I was happy.

"I'm glad you like it," I said, reaching up to touch his face. "I think I'm going to like being a twink."

He grinned, leaning down to kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips, and I moaned as he deepened the kiss.

"I'm glad," he said, breaking the kiss. "Because I'm never letting you go back."

I smiled, feeling a surge of happiness and contentment. I was a twink now, and I was home.