Two Jocks & A Nerd

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

Triggers: Rough

I could hear them from far beyond the walls of the library. Loud, obnoxious, leering and rude. Their voices gave a clear indication of the type of guys that they were, and I didn't need to guess that it was none other than Troy Wilson and Corey Macken.

"This place smells like balls" Troy guffawed, sauntering into the large, quiet space that I had sought refuge in every lunch time for years. He picked up a book that someone was reading and scoffed before throwing it back onto the desk.

The small number of students who had been sitting quietly, left quickly. I didn't blame them, either. Why would anybody want to stick around only to be harassed by the two biggest assholes on the planet? I, however, had no choice but to stay and watch as they strolled toward me.

Mrs. Carney was the librarian, but she had noticed that I spent more time in there than I did anywhere else, so for the last year, I'd been helping out every afternoon. Unfortunately for me, Mrs. Carney was out that day, so I was left alone.

"Sup" Corey sniffed, leaning over the desk and grinning at me. "You got any books on turning a nerd into a cock whore?"

I raised a brow as Troy laughed loudly, walked around the desk and opened the small door where I was sitting.

"What?" I asked, fully aware that the three of us were now completely isolated from the rest of the students.

Corey looked around, then turned back to me and his grin became wider.

"I want to know" he said slowly, in barely more than a whisper, "how to turn a little bitch like you into a dirty, filthy cock slut".

I felt my cheeks burn red as Troy pushed open the door and stood behind me. I wasn't the first guy that they'd terrorised, and I sure as hell wouldn't be the last, but that made it no less uncomfortable.

"If... If you're not checking anything out" I mumbled, barely able to get the words out, "then... Then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave".

Troy squeezed my shoulders tightly. His grip was strong and painful, but I sat there and squirmed. Both of them were star athletes. Both of them dwarfed me in height and width, and I had no doubt that either one of them could pop my head like a bag of chips.

"But we are checking something out" he slithered in my ear, and pushed his hands down the front of my chest.

"Alright guys" I said, as sternly as I could, "you've had your fun, now please leave before I call –"

"Call who?" Corey interrupted, jumping over the desk and crouching down in front of me, his hands on my knees. "Your mommy? Mrs. Carney? The headmaster?"

I could feel him push my legs apart whilst Troy held me back on the chair. My heart began pounding in my chest, but neither of them let up.

"S... Security" I choked out, and both of them laughed.

"Go on then" Troy snarled, "open that pretty little mouth and call them". He grabbed my chin and squeezed my cheeks with his strong fingers as Corey leaned closer to me until I could smell the aroma of fresh sweat from his most recent practice.

"Scream for us, slut" he whispered, but no sound left my mouth.

"Thought so".

The two of them dragged me to my feet and shoved me backwards into the small office. Troy slammed the door shut, locking it so as to ensure complete privacy whilst they did whatever it was they wanted to do.

"Come on guys" I groaned, as they watched me like hunters, "I'm not in the mood to play around".

"Who's playing?" Corey sneered, stepping toward me and holding me against the wall, "I ain't playing, are you playing, Troy?"

"Nah bro" his friend grinned, "I ain't playing".

They knew I was gay. The rumour had gotten out a year ago, and I'd been dealing with all the shit that came with that ever since. This, like all the rest of the times, was another cruel prank designed to humiliate me. They'd tease me until I found myself truly wanting what they were suggesting, and then they'd call me some nasty words and laugh as they left me there.

"Why don't you turn around and show us that pussy?" Troy said, pulling my t-shirt up to reveal my slender body, "maybe if it's nice enough, we'll ruin it for you".

I tried to pull my t-shirt free, but there was absolutely no point attempting to overpower either of them. Their biceps were the size of my head, so if they wanted me naked, they'd get me naked, regardless.

"Please, man" I whined, as they slid my shirt over my head, "I know you're just fucking with me".

Corey laughed and grabbed my wrist. I waited for a slap in the face with my own hand, or something just as humiliating, but instead, he guided it toward his crotch and my eyes widened when I felt the pulsing bulge beneath the fabric.

"Does that feel like we're fucking with you?" He asked seriously, and I gulped.

Corey and Troy were the hottest guys I'd ever met. They were the hottest guys that most people had ever met. They looked more like brothers than best friends, with their honey coloured hair, flawless complexions, and shredded bodies. They'd been teasing me like this for months, always in an attempt to embarrass me or simply bully me in front of other people, but as I stood there with my hand over Corey's large, hard rod, I found myself fantasising about the fact that maybe, just maybe they weren't kidding.

"Take them off" Troy ordered, yanking at my pants, "I wanna see what our little cock slave wears under his clothes".

It couldn't be real. There was no way that these two guys who could have, and had had most of the chicks in the city, were seriously interested in seeing me naked. I knew, without the slightest doubt, that the second I undressed, their phones would come out and I'd be plastered all across every social media site in existence.

Despite that, Troy didn't seem to be playing with me. The rugged young man wanted me naked, and either I was going to make that happen, or they were. I swallowed a lump in my throat but decided that the best thing to do was play it off as no big deal.

"Fine" I said, my voice shaking slightly, from a mixture of nervousness and excitement, "you wanna see me naked? Fine".

I grabbed my pants and slid them down my legs. The fact that Corey was hard had given me some hope, but what if it was a prank? What if there was something else down his pants aside from his large, meaty rod? As the two of them smirked at my half naked body, I realised that it was very possible that I'd just fallen for their games once again.

"Take em' off" Troy continued, "all of em', everything, show us that tight little fuck hole".

Hearing them talk about me like that made me squirm, but my imagination was already running wild, and it was becoming obvious in the front of my underwear.

"Oh look" Corey sniggered, pointing at the growing bulge, "he likes it".

"You enjoying this, slut?" Troy asked, smiling that cheeky smile again, "you like being treated like a little bitch?"

"No" I lied, because internally, I could think of nothing better.

"Looks like you do" Corey said, and with the swipe of his hands, my boxer briefs slid down to my ankles and my five inch cock bounced out.

I covered myself with my hands until Troy grabbed my wrists and held them against the wall over my head. "Don't be shy, slut" he snarled, breathing in my ear, "show off that little whore body of yours like a good little dog".

My cock swelled harder. It twitched as he held me in place, forcing me to expose myself to them. I could have cum in that moment, spurred on by the arousal that was coursing through my veins. Perhaps they knew that I was so desperate to be used by them that it physically hurt, or perhaps they didn't know, and they were doing it anyway. I wasn't sure which one was hotter.

I was completely naked a moment later. Corey balled up my clothes and set them aside, and I remained against the wall with my arms over my head and my cock bouncing with each beat of my frantic heart. I continued to wait for that moment when they'd burst into laughter and leave me there, but it didn't happen.

"Here's the deal slut boy" Troy hissed, grabbing my face with his free hand and forcing me to look at him, "you're going to be our secret little sex slave. You're gonna do what we want, when we want and where we want. You're not gonna tell anyone, and in return, you get to live out whatever sick little fantasies you have in that head of yours, you got that?"

I didn't get it. I didn't get any of this. Was it really happening? Were the two hottest guys on the planet really telling me that I was going to get their cocks, and all I had to do was keep quiet about it? Did they have any idea how many people would have killed to be in my place right now? I nodded, and felt a sharp sting across my cheek.

"Yes sir" Troy corrected, and I winced and repeated the words.

"And as our personal sex slave" Corey said, squeezing my nipple until I gasped, "you're gonna start by presenting yourself to us".

I was on my knees before I had a chance to reply. Their warm, sweaty crotches were inches from my face, but that wasn't my main concern now. Troy grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me forward, walking like a dog as Corey lashed my ass with his hand.

"Lift that pussy up, slave" he grinned, and I did, as high as I could, until I felt my cheeks being pulled apart.

"Look at that pink little slit" Troy breathed, and they pulled my ass so hard that my hole began to open. "Oh yeah, we're gonna fucking destroy your hot little cunt".

One of them spat on it. I purred as the warm splash of saliva began to drool down my most private area. I felt it coat my asshole, and slowly drip down my taint and balls, and then something warm and wet ran from my nut sack, all the way back up my taint, and slathered my eager ring.

"How does he taste?" Troy asked, and in that moment, I realised that Corey Macken had just licked my asshole.

"Tastes like he needs to be fucked" he replied, and returned his wet tongue to my sphincter and began slurping on it.

I moaned out instantly. It was a mixture of pleasure and shock that this was actually happening to me. One moment I'd been sitting at the desk, processing late returns and wondering what I'd have for lunch, and now I was naked, on my hands and knees, having my hole sucked by Corey Macken, and fighting off the increasingly powerful orgasm that was sneaking in.

"Come on, slut" Troy said, snapping me from my thoughts by slapping me in the face with what I initially thought was a small baseball bat. "Start sucking".

He was on his knees in front of me now. The front of his pants had been pulled below his large, heavy balls, and above, a cock of about eight inches long was sticking from his fist.

"Start by licking up all that cock slop" he grinned, squeezing out a huge bulb of clear fluid.

Instantly, and without thinking, I pushed my tongue out and felt the warm droplet splash against it. The salty taste exploded in my mouth, and I moaned again.

"Damn, you really are a slut" he snarled, and wiped his thick cock head around my lips, coating them in his fluids.

My mind raced as my asshole continued to be pleasured to the brink of orgasm. Every so often, Corey slapped my ass and made me wince, but it only added to the feeling inside me. I leaned forward, desperate to suck on Troy's meaty pole, and received a slap across the face, and across the ass.

"You don't move unless we tell you to move, slut" Troy snapped, and grabbed me by my hair, "do you understand?"

"Yes sir" I whimpered, and felt Corey pull his mouth from my hole and replace it with something far harder.

"I can't hear you slut" Troy said, waving his delicious looking prick directly in front of my mouth.

"Yes sir!" I called out, a little louder.

"Beg for it" he smirked, "beg for us to use you like the filthy little whore that you are".

"Please!" I gasped, clenching as Corey rubbed his cock head against my asshole, "please sir, please use me like a slut. Use me like a whore. Please!"

I felt pathetic, of course, but every fantasy that I had ever had was about to be realised, and all I had to do was beg for it. I wanted this so very badly. I needed this.

"Suck on my nuts, slut" he demanded, and lifted his long, drooping cock to expose his hairy, sweaty sack, "get them both in there and suck".

I opened my mouth as wide as I could as he dropped his balls onto my lips. I slurped them inside, feeling his large orbs slipping around my tongue as I coated them in warm saliva, and winced as Corey began pushing himself into me.

"He's so fucking tight" he told Troy, holding my hips and dragging me backwards, "I guess I'm just gonna have to..." He slammed into me, making me yelp before another slap in the face dazed me.

"Do you want to be punished, slave?" Troy snapped, yanking my hair again and letting his wet cock slap against my face. I shook my head, and tried to concentrate on anything other than the pain of my ring being forced open.

I'd never been fucked before. Sure, I'd played with myself at home, but nothing on this scale. It burned as he shoved more of himself into my bowels, but I could also feel the pleasure trying to break through. He was pounding my prostate, and my own hard cock was leaking onto the floor.

"I bet you never thought this would happen, nerd" Troy chuckled, and pulled his balls from my mouth. He grabbed his cock and slapped it across both my cheeks, coating them in pre-fuck. "Huh? Bet you never thought you'd be this lucky".

"No sir" I said breathlessly, wincing as Corey jammed more meat in me.

"This is your life now, slave" he told me, "every day you'll service these big, juicy cocks, and every day you'll thank us for it".

"Y... Yes sir" I gasped, "t... Thank you".

With no love at all, Troy fisted his cock into my mouth and grabbed my head. "I don't care if you choke" he told me, and neither did I.

I took every inch of him instantly, and felt my throat protest as I did. My nose was buried in his pubes, but there was no way in hell that I was going to disappoint him with my first ever blowjob. His cock tasted sharp and strong, like it had been spewing pre-cum all day, and it probably had been. If the stories were true, these two guys could fuck like rabbits.

My insides felt like they were completely full. Behind me, Corey was grunting and ramming me with brutal force, and in front of me, Troy was thrusting so hard that I was sure he'd damage my throat.

I remained in place on my hands and knees, unable to move forward or backward as they used me. Through the initial pain, I felt a pleasure that I had never known before. Finally, after all the teasing and humiliation, the two jocks had caved and were actually using me.

"Now I'm gonna cum up your asshole, slave" Corey growled, slapping my sensitive ass again, "and you're gonna leave it there for the rest of the day, you got that?"

I tried to reply, but the cock in my throat prevented it, so he slapped me again and I mumbled.

"And I'm gonna dump a load into your stomach" Troy explained, "and if one bit of it spills, you'll be sorry".

I mumbled again. I'd take both their creamy, delicious loads without hesitation. I'd do it happily, eagerly, hungrily. I'd do it now, and later, and tomorrow. I'd do it every minute of every day for the rest of my life if that's what they wanted.

"Fuck!" Corey gasped, piston-fucking my raw pussy with such force that I was sure I'd pass out.

"I'm cumming in this slut!" Troy snarled, holding me fully on his cock, impaling me as his thick load squirted directly into my stomach, and I gagged and choked with each explosion.

"Me too, bro!" Corey moaned, and I actually felt his balls tighten against me and his thick shaft expand in my asshole.

I remained there, being pumped full of sperm as the two jocks gasped, groaned and moaned, and then finally, they sat back.

"You say a word of this to anyone" Troy spat, wiping his cock in my hair, "and I swear to god, we'll fuck you up".

I couldn't respond. I was breathless and delirious, but one thing was for certain; I would never do a single thing that would jeopardise this amazing new arrangement.

If you enjoy my stories and want the hottest, latest updates, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'm a full time gay erotic author and I post new stories, series, mini series and plenty more almost every single day! Check it out, there are already hundreds of stories waiting, and a community of over 1300 people!