Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so he's gonna be on that reality show surreal life, a clip is out of him talking about his first time with a guy was with a male prostitute......sure ok . My thing is if he did actually try hooking up with a guy and didnt like it, that's cool curiosity is fine but just shut up about it already, dont try to spin a narrative on queerbaiting. Especially after you renounced your fluidity when the Teen Wolf movie was confirmed and you were about to get a check so you went back to being straight.
Also someone on twitter posted some tweets of his wife calling people dykes

so he's gonna be on that reality show surreal life, a clip is out of him talking about his first time with a guy was with a male prostitute......sure ok . My thing is if he did actually try hooking up with a guy and didnt like it, that's cool curiosity is fine but just shut up about it already, dont try to spin a narrative on queerbaiting. Especially after you renounced your fluidity when the Teen Wolf movie was confirmed and you were about to get a check so you went back to being straight.
I feel like that he was always somewhat problematic. No wonder Dylan didn’t come to his wedding. I don’t think it was because of schedule conflict. I think they just had a falling out.

I feel like that he was always somewhat problematic. No wonder Dylan didn’t come to his wedding. I don’t think it was because of schedule conflict. I think they just had a falling out.
You literally don’t even know these people lol
Funny you bring up Posey’s wife using a slur.

Do you wanna know what your boy Dylan O’Brien’s girlfriend was caught saying on Twitter? Mr. Performative Twitter Activism and Taylor Swift clout chaser having a pedophile/racist girlfriend who hates Taylor Swift was so funny :joy::joy::joy:

You literally don’t even know these people lol

Funny you bring up Posey’s wife using a slur.

Do you wanna know what your boy Dylan O’Brien’s girlfriend was caught saying on Twitter? Mr. Performative Twitter Activism and Taylor Swift clout chaser having a pedophile/racist girlfriend who hates Taylor Swift was so funny :joy::joy::joy:
ooooh the tea!!! A pedo racist girlfriend, who is this woman?

ooooh the tea!!! A pedo racist girlfriend, who is this woman?
Yeah, I had heard his girlfriend had a bad rep. Looks like they have something in common. Dating girls that are bad for them.

Así que estará en ese reality show de vida surrealista, hay un clip de él hablando de su primera vez con un chico, fue con un prostituto... claro, está bien. Lo mío es que si realmente intentó ligar con un chico y no le gustó, eso es una buena curiosidad, está bien, pero cállate ya, no intentes contar una narrativa sobre el queerbaiting. Especialmente después de que renunciaste a tu fluidez cuando se confirmó la película de Teen Wolf y estabas a punto de recibir un cheque por lo que volviste a ser heterosexual.
También alguien en Twitter publicó algunos tweets de su esposa llamando lesbianas a las personas.
Donde se retracto de su estafo Queer

Reactions: takem1
Status
Not open for further replies.