Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting real tired of some of the mods being so vindictive and always being disrespectful to the users one on the Chris Pratt kept threatening to close the thread because people were discussing why he was trending on Twitter and they didn’t like anyone saying anything negative about him. Getting real tired of it all. Like they seem to have just closed the Posey one down because not everyone was happy with all the content, like it’s a forum you can disagree and still be respectful but not to some of them I guess.
 
Getting real tired of some of the mods being so vindictive and always being disrespectful to the users one on the Chris Pratt kept threatening to close the thread because people were discussing why he was trending on Twitter and they didn’t like anyone saying anything negative about him. Getting real tired of it all. Like they seem to have just closed the Posey one down because not everyone was happy with all the content, like it’s a forum you can disagree and still be respectful but not to some of them I guess.
Yeah, I stopped following the Pratt thread because it felt like the only thing that could be posted was Pratt praise - this isn't the Disney channel, not everyone will agree. Celebrities do weird things that warrant discussion, good and bad. For the Posey thread, I don't know the motivation beyond the fact that people would go there, say Posey is ugly and a crackhead, and it was not cute.
 
Yeah, I stopped following the Pratt thread because it felt like the only thing that could be posted was Pratt praise - this isn't the Disney channel, not everyone will agree. Celebrities do weird things that warrant discussion, good and bad. For the Posey thread, I don't know the motivation beyond the fact that people would go there, say Posey is ugly and a crackhead, and it was not cute.

I know that it’s a discussion board, but I can see how people who like a certain celebrity could grow tired of people posting an abundance of negative comments.
 
I know that it’s a discussion board, but I can see how people who like a certain celebrity could grow tired of people posting an abundance of negative comments.
I somewhat agree. I think there's a difference between discussing a celebrity's politics or life, and insulting the celebrity. The Posey thread was a pretty sound example of the latter. The Pratt thread, the former. Whereas the Pratt thread was almost shut down with a warning, there was no such clarity for shutting down the Posey thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: atopwithaheart
EpX4JKPW8AI5GSQ
 
I can’t make out whether his dick is average or anything special
It's average but the fact that it's his is what makes it special.
 
I’d be mad if I subscribed and it’s like that Halloween video. Him barely rubbing his body.

I’ll be interested to hear what it amounts to. I doubt that there will be much. Chances are there might be some bare butts but probably not a lot more. We’ll see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.