Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your whole argument would be valid if he didn't put his ass for free on Instagram before, and also has his bare ass for free on a free onlyfans account. And worst if he didn't post things for free take them out then reposting them under a pay wall.

Truth is he doesn't know/understand how to market his whole account.
Lol I was about to type that out word for word but I was going to ask if they heard of tyler before today.
 

Gosh! Such a poundable fat ass!!!!

5fd0c604-bcce-4053-85f7-969f23b2435d-jpeg.33128881
d19e2274-6f86-4c55-8c3e-da7b15a01376-jpeg.33128871
 
So... you think a celeb should show his ass for free? That's not how a celebrity makes money.

Every time someone who people want to see naked gets naked, they get paid. Or at least they should get paid if they're being smart about it. If you don't want to pay for it, there are regular guys perfectly willing to show their ass for you free... granted how good the ass looks like depends on what you look like and can pull.

He's not some ho in some back alley giving $5 blowjobs. He's a Hollywood somebody and the blowjobs are much more expensive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marilynluvah
Shit that was an accident. I'm still trying to figure all this out.

Anyway what I'm saying is it's not worth 20 bucks to see his ass, especially when you can see it for free on insta. I'm not saying he can't charge to show some skin or anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.