Tyler Rush

What you see on twitter is the same as what you see when you subscribe. It's the full video coming soon. Then it's, "full video in your DMs." When you request the full video, you are hit with a $20 bucks each charge. You pay $7 to subscribe for what you can get for free essentially on Twitter.

Reactions: Maybe123
What you see on twitter is nearly the same as what you see when you subscribe. It's "the full video coming soon." Then it's, "check out the full video in your DMs." When you request the full video, you are hit with a $20 bucks each charge. You pay $7 to subscribe for what you can get for free essentially on Twitter. I of course brought this up and this was the response, "I’m sorry but I don’t accept that, I checked and all it says is “wanna see the full thing” - I don’t state anywhere that my content is posted on my wall. If you’ve made that mistake then I can’t be held responsible. And yes I do charge for my content like most other content creators do, nothing strange or scammy going on, I know my value and I will not be selling my content for $7, you wouldn’t." Then he goes on to thank me for my comments.

What you see on twitter is nearly the same as what you see when you subscribe. It's "the full video coming soon." Then it's, "check out the full video in your DMs." When you request the full video, you are hit with a $20 bucks each charge. You pay $7 to subscribe for what you can get for free essentially on Twitter. I of course brought this up and this was the response, "I’m sorry but I don’t accept that, I checked and all it says is “wanna see the full thing” - I don’t state anywhere that my content is posted on my wall. If you’ve made that mistake then I can’t be held responsible. And yes I do charge for my content like most other content creators do, nothing strange or scammy going on, I know my value and I will not be selling my content for $7, you wouldn’t." Then he goes on to thank me for my comments.
Very useful, thank you. It is a strange policy of him.

Pretty typical these days, unfortunately. There must be people that will pay or they wouldn't do it. At least he posts decent stuff on the main feed, unlike many others.

We sexted a little bit on OF last night. He messaged me & at first I thought it must have been one of those automated messages he probably sends to everyone. But it included my name so I wrote back & he responded immediately & we started chatting. He was super horny and asked if I sent which I do, although OF made it hard for me to send anything so we couldn't go much further. Was very hot though. Was begging to be fucked, which is always a turn on.