Tylerjh (tyler Hendricks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosMax

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What does he actually post to his OF? 20$ seems high for nothing X rated but curious I guess
Based on the OF content that did leak a while back on the thread. It's mostly teasing, showing the base of his cock, pube shots. But no actual frontal nudity

thiccdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We chatted on insta about what it's like to be a gay dad (seems him and his bf want to have kids) and how i went about having kids. Seems like a super nice guy. I use a bot to get followers and it frequently follows and unfollows people after they follow back, which he did. I guess after the bot unfollowed him (I forgot to mark him as a keeper) that made him upset and he blocked me entirely. Sad as I really enjoyed our DM's.

johnny_umbrellasnumber8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We chatted on insta about what it's like to be a gay dad (seems him and his bf want to have kids) and how i went about having kids. Seems like a super nice guy. I use a bot to get followers and it frequently follows and unfollows people after they follow back, which he did. I guess after the bot unfollowed him (I forgot to mark him as a keeper) that made him upset and he blocked me entirely. Sad as I really enjoyed our DM's.

Awwww that's so sweet that they'd want kids. But kinda funny he blocked u lol.

D

deleted1149118

This was his Instagram Story on 20 April this year. His birthday is 13 May.
That's so weird. For some reason I always thought he was a few years younger than me. Granted there's some huge time gaps from when I first knew about him til now.

Status
Not open for further replies.