Time to create a thread for this fine ass man
He’s been a content creator on and off for 3 years, but recently got popular this year.

He’s had two threads that got deleted because he found them and people were calling him DL and a scammer

Did he used to have a page with all his content under a subscription fee?
Yes his first only fans page did. Back then he used to post full blown sex tapes. Then his account was banned because the girls weren’t verified. He’s on his 3rd account, probably his 6th or 7th onlyfans username

Reactions: Tylerpxr
i would prefer to buy a subscription to get access to all vids but his ppv prices aren't that bad and the video are worth it
he used to only charge $5-$10 a month. He’s making a lot more money now doing PPV. On his 2nd account he started doing PPV but it was mainly longer videos, gay4pay collabs, and trans collabs

He’s been a content creator on and off for 3 years, but recently got popular this year.

He’s had two threads that got deleted because he found them and people were calling him DL and a scammer
Expand upon that please. He swears up & don’t he straight. What was the tea?

Expand upon that please. He swears up & don’t he straight. What was the tea?
there was a guy on here from the Orlando area, claiming that he was Tyler’s “boyfriend” but felt like he was getting used more like a sugar daddy.

Basically started telling all of his business from his job, to his pasts arrest, his full name etc.

Tyler claimed that he was never his boyfriend, and was pissed that his personal info was out there. I asked them both if they actually met in person and they both didn’t respond. Thread was deleted shortly after.

Other people started commenting how they’ve been scammed off his vids, not getting content promised (he’s become a lot better at this).

He literally had me pay for the same ppv twice, promised me that he would send a custom video the day of… 5 days later, he's still stalling
He’s done the same thing to me, and I never got my vid. It’s been about a year since that’s happened to me.

That’s why when I buy certain PPVs I ask him or his team if it was filmed recently