D

deleted12319801

I love big dicks. If you have 8inch or more Text me on Skype JoeHungryJoe

RocketChubMX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
26yo chub looking for comparing or other adult fun with guys sizes average-and-above (not into small sorry)

kik: chubmx

just let me know youre from lpsg first

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a showoff, like hanging my cock out with cam mounted hands free giving you about a three inch pov in iphone hi def and while a long session can end with jacking and pitching a fat load it is having eyes on me while working, cooking, doing chores and completing projects for my renovation or other normal activities while chatting naturally the whole time while being objectified for my cock that gets me going as of i were edging the whole time. It is amazingly difficult to find watchers who aren't exclusively about immediately getting ramrod hard and pounding one out as rapidly as possible, as if forcing a dud of an orgasm that isn't because it is so premature you haven’t even begun to warm up the neural pathways necessary to actually cum hard like a fountain and feel it course through your entire body and actually feel a release that leaves you satisfied. If you like watching the more passive stuff as well please hit me up. I put on an amazing grow show, uncut that autoretracts, cycle rapidly between growing and softening depending on attentional focus and grow up to an insane 533% absolute min to max and i am told constantly that it is beautiful, perfect, huge or a god cock. And if you’ll watch a lot in all states you’ll soon go to the top of my list and be assured as much face time as you can stand with one of the worlds most dynamic and lovely and interesting physical incarnations of the masculine form ever embodied by man. Hmu my friends.

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, 98kg, 6ft1 big stud cock, bull balls, hairy, cubish

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole, cbt, ball stretching, fleshlight fun, poppers.

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Reactions: monstercocklover88

0nlin3_

Expert Member
Media
Master looking for 18-35 yo boy to cum control, edge and eventually milk. Mic/Cam or Cam/Cam CMNM. You must use mic and send me the photos I ask for in advance..
Check my profile and contact me.

mc.fox11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
28, str8 curious, i have a gf, canada (ON), white, 181cm, 90kg, chubby and hairy. Nice butt and thick uncut cock.

Looking for fit or muscle dudes to talk, cam, trade pics.
Send pic/description when add

Skp - mc.fox11
Snap - strcurious2021
Kik - strcuriouscan2021

D

deleted12319801

Horny faggot Here. 32 age . I have dildo . If you have Huge dick send me picture of your dick in first message. Skype JoeHungryJoe

yop89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im 32y looking for a dom/coach to control me and make me sniff poppers on cam f2f mic

My skype is : Maglorhelyanwe