Uncut - Frenulum Removal

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have any uncut guys had their frenulum removed?
DId it affect the foresmin movement/position?
How does it look? (Post a pic)

Thinking about doing it because mine is quite thick and causes some discomfort due to pressure on the head during sex.

before you tell me how sensitive that area is - i feel almost nothing....it is close to numb for me.

cheers

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media
I've tied my frenulum twice with rather positive results. Like you, my frenulum was never that sensitive, though what sensation I did have hasn't changed -- it's just moved a bit further away from the glans since it's no longer attached there.

It made it a lot easier to stretch my foreskin and dock things in it, and it moves much more freely. I can also do fun things with it like fold it and stretch it over stuff that I didn't use to be able to.

Attached are some comparison shots that show the difference before and after the two ties. In the "erect side" pic, the red line on the after pictures is the original angle as shown in the before picture.

I'd really like to do a third tie to completely separate it; I want my foreskin to move like a cylindrical tube.

Attachments

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've tied my frenulum twice with rather positive results. Like you, my frenulum was never that sensitive, though what sensation I did have hasn't changed -- it's just moved a bit further away from the glans since it's no longer attached there.

It made it a lot easier to stretch my foreskin and dock things in it, and it moves much more freely. I can also do fun things with it like fold it and stretch it over stuff that I didn't use to be able to.

Attached are some comparison shots that show the difference before and after the two ties. In the "erect side" pic, the red line on the after pictures is the original angle as shown in the before picture.

I'd really like to do a third tie to completely separate it; I want my foreskin to move like a cylindrical tube.

Very interesting and informative...great response to this question and provided useful information to others besides the OP and myself.

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media
Sure -- tying the frenulum is like getting a frenulum piercing, except instead of putting a metal ring through it, you put a piece of string through it, and tie the string tightly around the frenulum. This cuts through the frenulum over a period of days, like a string through butter. If you want a very detailed explanation of how I did it, I can post it.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sure -- tying the frenulum is like getting a frenulum piercing, except instead of putting a metal ring through it, you put a piece of string through it, and tie the string tightly around the frenulum. This cuts through the frenulum over a period of days, like a string through butter. If you want a very detailed explanation of how I did it, I can post it.

Sounds painful/dangerous? Lol

Grower82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. It is really important information.

Here are pictures of the procedure itself.
http://www.picazen.com/FRENULUM/fren_pics.htm

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media
I used lidocane spray (Bactine) and it literally felt like nothing. It was hardly painful while cutting through, either; maybe a dull pain here and there if it got bumped or tugged, but unnoticeable most of the time.

Reactions: Jagtstein

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Great info craptacular...tying is definitely something to consider for guys with a tight frenulum who would normally be referred for a complete frenulum removal. Tying offers fewer complications while leaving all of the nerves intact, a minimal scar and a very natural looking result.

Dude uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just did my first tie yesterday...i may have a crazy head or my frenulum is just naturaly desensitized because the piercing and tying were almost pain free with no anestethic...well i do use sterile hypodermic needles and the thread is just monofilament fishing line...while tying the knot i got it in position and then started cranking...there was a sudden burst of sharp acute pain but once i got it tight it was nothing,and i continued pulling like crazy on the ends as far as the line was stretching...also the most disconfort i got was from the ends of the line which i trimmed really short,but now i can say i feel ABSOLUTELY NOTHING more than the normal state of mu penis

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Foto = medium] 1100297 [/ Foto][Foto = medium] 1033472 [/ Foto] [Foto = medium] 1033470 [/ Foto] [Foto = medium] 1033465 [/ Foto]View media item 1033184
The frenulum prepuce remove ( frenulectomy ) I can only recommend . The advantages are:
1 The foreskin can move backwards , thus has a larger stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is more flexible .
2 The penis looks better, because the foreskin can almost unwrinkled pull back .
3 The penis can be kept much better clean.
I have the frenulum with three interventions even completely removed by the following method .
Requirement is to work clean and sterile , wash hands and penis thoroughly and sterilize the surgical site.
First, I have the penis about 5 minutes in ice water dipped , then you will not notice the cut . Today I would use Emla cream. After sterilization of the frenulum I have with sharp scissors ( with a pair of scissors can not slip ) the frenulum in the middle up to the glans ( glans) cut bottom. Today I would use an electrocautery because almost no bleeding occurs because the wound is cauterized .
It bleeds a little , do not panic . Next, I inserted a sterile gauze into the wound and the foreskin closed ( wound glued else) . Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom , if still leaking some blood ( which was not the case).
The next morning I carefully opened the foreskin ( the bleeding had already stopped ) urinates and inserted a new gauze after repeated disinfecting the wound and closed the foreskin back . But that's how I said adhesive pad can easily open for urination . After one week the wound had already healed so well that I could masturbate resist careful. Incidentally, the pain kept within limits is easy to bear .
After a few months , after the wound had healed well , I have only the rest of the frenulum on the Glansunterseite , and after that was healed well, also located on the inside of the foreskin by the same method . In the end I cut out a triangle , so to speak . With the result, I am very satisfied. The procedure is now 50 years ago , so I think I can tell.
Incidentally, I have never had a problem , and I am still very happy with the result . Emotional loss I can not tell .

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just did my first tie yesterday...i may have a crazy head or my frenulum is just naturaly desensitized because the piercing and tying were almost pain free with no anestethic...well i do use sterile hypodermic needles and the thread is just monofilament fishing line...while tying the knot i got it in position and then started cranking...there was a sudden burst of sharp acute pain but once i got it tight it was nothing,and i continued pulling like crazy on the ends as far as the line was stretching...also the most disconfort i got was from the ends of the line which i trimmed really short,but now i can say i feel ABSOLUTELY NOTHING more than the normal state of mu penis

Good luck with it man! Let us know how it pans out!

Reactions: Jagtstein

Dude uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good luck with it man! Let us know how it pans out!
Last night i went to masturbate and felt some slight pops(no real pain,just a bit uncomfortable)and saw it had separated quite a bit.Now i need to point out that the day after the firts tie i did a second one on the same depth and almost touching the firts.I figured this would cut curculation in the remaining middle section thus allowing me to cut the dead skin painlessly when the time would come.That is exactly what happened today on the sixth day and i have to say that 2 ties seem to do a whole lot better job than just one...the distance between the original attachment points at the top is quite big(may post a pic once it heals up,now it.s a bit sensitive)...also i have a drawing showing how the ties would look like with the frenulum extended(in actuality you tighten the first as much as it goes and then you do the second.

Attachments

Dude uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow!! That's fantastic. Two ties.. I'll have to keep that in mind ;)
It has a line of temporary white tissue on it now but it basically looks like the two ties have doubled the cut.There is a small bit(about as big as small papule),right in the centre and each side is about 1.5 cm(totalling more like 3 cm when semi-erect-ish).I guess two ties would be better for time efficiency but make sure to get them as close to eachother as to not leave a bit in the middle.Also i did the first tie with 0.4 mm fishing line and the other with 0.18mm,and although the thinner one looked like it would get absorbed by the skin it actually worked faster because of the smaller surface area and higher elasticity(and a thinner needle hurts less :) )...also the remaining loop after removal was a bit smaller

michealdavis

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have been thinking about attempting to try tying my frenulum for a few weeks now. it is so tight that i can only just pull my foreskin over my head when erect and recently sex and masturbation have become painful. would it be worth trying or should i go to a doctor?