Uncut - Frenulum Removal

tribvillage13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve just done my second tie.
this picture is after the first has healed. The line is roughly how much came away after the tie cut through. The two dots are roughly where I’ve placed the second tie.
everything healed up really well first time around. There is a slight bump where the tie cut and has scarred up. It’s hardly noticeable, in this picture it’s obvious but I think the numbing cream made it go white.

View attachment 30681551
have you noticed any change in your meatus after the ties? I believe my frenulum pulls on it a but too much which makes it irritated frequently.

Reactions: Jagtstein

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have you noticed any change in your meatus after the ties? I believe my frenulum pulls on it a but too much which makes it irritated frequently.
Tribvillage, thats kinda the whole point of getting rid of the horrible thing. no more irritation or pain.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've finally got around to copying the pictures I took on my phone to my PC. Anyway here are some shots at the end of my tying journey.

First a picture with my first tie in place showing where the frenulum really used to be.
Tie1.jpg

Now two pictures showing the final result. Four ties. And showing where things used to be attached.

Tie13.jpg

Tie13a.jpg

Now some more shots.

Tie15.jpg

Tie16.jpg

And a video.

I am pleased with the results but one thing to point out about healing. Most of the healing happens very quickly, within the first week, but the full healing process takes a long time. After the first week you get complete use of your dick back but this is not where the healing process ends. Most of us are going to be cutting through blood vessels and some sinew too. For your body to adapt to the new situation it has to absorb the old/defunct tissues and create new ones. You can expect it to take weeks to months for everything to completely settle down. This includes the colouration returning to normal. Mine is still settling although this is purely cosmetic at this point. Obviously you do not need to wait for the full healing process to pass before doing your next tie but you do want to wait a few days to let the swelling go down.

I would expect the guys most inclined to do this to be those of us who have thick/tight, frenulum tissue. The more you have to cut through the longer the healing process and the more ties you'll need to do to get your desired result. It seems fairly common for thick cuts to leave a large amount of swelling and this can cause you to panic. You can also be left with stalks of sinew sticking out of your dick from where the tie cut though. None of us want ugly bits on our dicks, but sinew falls off and swelling goes away. So keep calm and tie that frenulum!
View attachment VID_20210301_205413(0).mp4

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've finally got around to copying the pictures I took on my phone to my PC. Anyway here are some shots at the end of my tying journey.

First a picture with my first tie in place showing where the frenulum really used to be.
View attachment 31544131
Now two pictures showing the final result. Four ties. And showing where things used to be attached.

View attachment 31544201
View attachment 31544211
Now some more shots.

View attachment 31544221
View attachment 31544231
And a video.

I am pleased with the results but one thing to point out about healing. Most of the healing happens very quickly, within the first week, but the full healing process takes a long time. After the first week you get complete use of your dick back but this is not where the healing process ends. Most of us are going to be cutting through blood vessels and some sinew too. For your body to adapt to the new situation it has to absorb the old/defunct tissues and create new ones. You can expect it to take weeks to months for everything to completely settle down. This includes the colouration returning to normal. Mine is still settling although this is purely cosmetic at this point. Obviously you do not need to wait for the full healing process to pass before doing your next tie but you do want to wait a few days to let the swelling go down.

I would expect the guys most inclined to do this to be those of us who have thick/tight, frenulum tissue. The more you have to cut through the longer the healing process and the more ties you'll need to do to get your desired result. It seems fairly common for thick cuts to leave a large amount of swelling and this can cause you to panic. You can also be left with stalks of sinew sticking out of your dick from where the tie cut though. None of us want ugly bits on our dicks, but sinew falls off and swelling goes away. So keep calm and tie that frenulum!

wonderful!! love ur results <3

D

deleted1323974

View attachment 31544131

View attachment 31544201
View attachment 31544211
Now some more shots.

View attachment 31544221
View attachment 31544231
And a video.

Wonderful result! And the video is satisfying to watch.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys! Yeah after I had taken some pictures I was like...This isn't good enough! They don't really show how the foreskin can now move properly. The video most certainly does! :D
fantastic result Matt. I used the plasma pen to tidy up the line. the result is a perfect flat area with no ridges where the frenulum used to be.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fantastic result Matt. I used the plasma pen to tidy up the line. the result is a perfect flat area with no ridges where the frenulum used to be.

I have thought about trying out the pen myself but thought I would let everything heal completely before doing that. It would be interesting to see what the results would be like and what it can achieve.

I suppose you can always do it bit by bit.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I just tidied up the area with a plasma pen :joy:

I guess I couldn't help it. I'll let you know how it goes over the next few days. It might require another zapping once this lot has healed. Hopefully not!

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys.
just a few shots post plasma pen cleanup. nice and smooth with absolutely no frenulum left. I can pull pack really hard and everything is free and painless.

Attachments

tribvillage13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A clinic in TX is offering to use the bovie tool to remove the frenulum. Any advice on this? Would this totally eliminate my frenulum? How would the recovery/aesthetics of this work?

Would particularly appreciate advice if you have experience with this method!

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A cautery pen/bovie tool (from what I can tell) is basically a plasma pen on steroids. You could do the entire job with just a plasma pen, although it might take a while. Both devices essentially use very high temperatures to sear away the surface layers of flesh.

I have had minor surgery on my finger using a cautery pen and I cannot see why this wouldn't work for the frenulum.

My only reservations/cautions would be we don't know what the end result would be like with the cautery pen. It's been fairly well documented (in this thread) what you can expect to get with thoughtful and planned frenulum tying. You are also in complete control of how far you go, being able to test the results between ties, and thus at different stages along in the overall procedure. I think most people would feel that minor use of a plasma pen, after tying, would be necessary for the best cosmetic result, but it's certainly not required. Still that's a choice you get to make at any point along the way.

I am simply being cautious here, and pointing out the obvious perhaps, but you are putting your dick in the hands of someone else and with a tool that can do a LOT of cutting/damage/flesh removal in a very short space of time. If you feel confident that you can communicate to them the exact result you are wanting, and that they understand what it is you want, then the benefit of the cautery pen is speed. You'd be done in a few minutes. I have no idea what the final cosmetic effect of heavy cautery would end up being mind you. A plasma pen is similar in the way it operates but the depth the heat penetrates to, below the top surface of the skin, is very low. It does not hurt the flesh, much below the surface you've burned away to, at all so provides a very clean result.

If you are confident that you could use tying/plasma pen yourself, to good effect, then that would be my choice of the way to go. I do, however, get that this isn't something that everyone is comfortable doing to themselves. If this is the case then having a doctor cauterise would be your best bet. On the other hand you may just want speed and are less concerned with exactly is done to your frenulum providing it's all gone. If that's the case cautery all the way.

Reactions: Jagtstein

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really curious, how did you guys first hear about frenulum removal? I've never heard about it until this!

It's a pretty big thread here - also there's a range of do-it-yourself solutions to proper medical procedures.

Where did this practice originate? Does it solve a medical condition? Is it purely for looks? Does it have cultural or religious significance?

Maybe you heard about it from a friend or relative? Maybe it's just a new online thing