Uncut - Frenulum Removal

D

deleted1241326

Really curious, how did you guys first hear about frenulum removal? I've never heard about it until this!

It's a pretty big thread here - also there's a range of do-it-yourself solutions to proper medical procedures.

Where did this practice originate? Does it solve a medical condition? Is it purely for looks? Does it have cultural or religious significance?

Maybe you heard about it from a friend or relative? Maybe it's just a new online thing

I first saw a video of a dude who had a foreskin and no frenulum, at first I didn’t realise what it was so hot about the video. Then I randomly stumbled across this thread and from there I researched more. There are doctors who do the procedure specifically. I guess there would be medical reasons to remove it or loosen it a bit. Especially if the frenulum is short preventing the foreskin from being able to be retracted much. Same with how circumcision is sometimes performed when the foreskin is so tight it cannot be retracted at all. Obviously both procedures are the “instant” fix.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really curious, how did you guys first hear about frenulum removal? I've never heard about it until this!

It's a pretty big thread here - also there's a range of do-it-yourself solutions to proper medical procedures.

Where did this practice originate? Does it solve a medical condition? Is it purely for looks? Does it have cultural or religious significance?

Maybe you heard about it from a friend or relative? Maybe it's just a new online thing

Frenulectomy is particularly suitable for intact foreskins. Because this procedure allows the foreskin to move much more freely. This means that the full stroke can be used during masturbation. Therefore you can use your foreskin like a vagina and stimulate the glans optimally. In addition, the foreskin remains where I want it when it is retracted. When the frenulum is gone, it does not tighten when pumping the penis and looks very good. I removed my Frenulum Praeputii myself many years ago and I am very satisfied with the result. I could not find any loss of feeling either. I therefore believe that I can recommend this intervention to any uncircumcised masturbator.

Penis mit Frenulektomie und Meatotomie

Reactions: cloggers
D

deleted3995701

Sweet baby Jesus!

I think this might actually make my dick bigger.

When I bone up, the frenulum makes everything tight as hell and forces my knob to bend down.

I gotta research this more.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sweet baby Jesus!

I think this might actually make my dick bigger.

When I bone up, the frenulum makes everything tight as hell and forces my knob to bend down.

I gotta research this more.
that's why most of here have got rid of that horrible thing. my broke/ripped during sex. plus it makes tugging painful at time. The cosmetic value is a bonus. you wont regret it. Just grab some tattoo numbing crème, a needle and some line. flick back to see how others do it. very easy and painless.

Reactions: Jagtstein

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

just flick back on this thread

Reactions: Jagtstein

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys. Thought I would flick a few pics up of me in the tub with my large sound 12mm. Still loving having no frenulum anymore. If you can see crystal's on my glans, that's the Epsom salt scrub i use on my glans to desensitise it and clean. hope everyone is well and watchers with a frenulum ...get tying!

Attachments

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The video that everyone is talking about was one, of a few, that a guy called robination2001 posted on xtube. I remember reading, in some of his comments, that his dick was naturally like that, no tying was necessary. All I could think of was how wonderful it looked sliding his foreskin back that far. I also thought his dick looked like it would be amazing to suck on. Needless to say his videos have gone now. I think he removed them before the big xtube purge but nevertheless some of his stuff is floating around elsewhere.

The above video is one that's easy enough to find. It's just a shame he doesn't cum at the end.

Now I had no idea of frenulum tying at the time and certainly wasn't about to investigate some other medical procedure to remove mine. I was perfectly happy with my dick and the thought of some mad surgeon/doctor screwing it up didn't appeal. Then I joined LPSG and stumbled upon this thread. Well that was it, I knew I had to do it, and the rest is history. I cannot recommend doing this enough.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went a bit crazy today with my cock and did a final tie. This one was tricky as i had to get a tiny bit of frenulum band that was left when I pulled hard. I had to be very careful not to go into the urethra. I doubt even a circumcised dude would be cut this deep and this tie is more of a fetish for me. I'm hoping my glans wont move at all now and is completely liberated. I wont be able to do anymore as there is absolutely nothing left now. Lets see how it heals up.

Attachments

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The video that everyone is talking about was one, of a few, that a guy called robination2001 posted on xtube. I remember reading, in some of his comments, that his dick was naturally like that, no tying was necessary. All I could think of was how wonderful it looked sliding his foreskin back that far. I also thought his dick looked like it would be amazing to suck on. Needless to say his videos have gone now. I think he removed them before the big xtube purge but nevertheless some of his stuff is floating around elsewhere.

The above video is one that's easy enough to find. It's just a shame he doesn't cum at the end.

Now I had no idea of frenulum tying at the time and certainly wasn't about to investigate some other medical procedure to remove mine. I was perfectly happy with my dick and the thought of some mad surgeon/doctor screwing it up didn't appeal. Then I joined LPSG and stumbled upon this thread. Well that was it, I knew I had to do it, and the rest is history. I cannot recommend doing this enough.
thats the vid that inspired me. he glided back and forth so easily. beautiful stuff

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The video that everyone is talking about was one, of a few, that a guy called robination2001 posted on xtube.

Yep that's the one! The dick that launched a thousand ties, lmao.

Elysium9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My frenulum is extremely sensitive. I’m uncircumcised with not a tight but a large frenulum. I have lifelong extreme premature ejaculation. Its really hurt my marriage. Does removing the frenulum also help with that?

A frenectomy would help premature ejeculation.
Tying definitely wouldn't as it is minimally invasive.
A frenuloplasty could help with sensitivity, however this wouldn't not be guaranteed.

Is this an issue when masturbating? If so you could try edging? This has helped a friend of mine last longer

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of the guys up here suggested to remove the bump with plasma pen. any other options out there?

it hasn't. 6+ months have passed.

All things considered a plasma pen is probably the cheapest and most straightforward way of removing the bumps. Yours look really small too. A plasma pen will easily remove those and you can probably do it without anaesthetic too. Expect it to hurt but as the amount of skin you need to burn away is small it should heal up quickly too.

Reactions: ottosafado