Uncut - Frenulum Removal

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All things considered a plasma pen is probably the cheapest and most straightforward way of removing the bumps. Yours look really small too. A plasma pen will easily remove those and you can probably do it without anaesthetic too. Expect it to hurt but as the amount of skin you need to burn away is small it should heal up quickly too.

Thanks for the advice.

I've seen guys just tie a bit of string around the bump and it falls off after a few days. Couldn't hurt to try before buying a thing.
would definitely try

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys. After completely destroying my massive frenulum im all done. Here is my update..I have a nice smooth result and no resistance that was always painful. plasma pen gave fantastic cosmetic results after all my ties were completed. so glad to be rid of that horrible frenulum ...

Attachments

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys. After completely destroying my massive frenulum im all done. Here is my update..I have a nice smooth result and no resistance that was always painful. plasma pen gave fantastic cosmetic results after all my ties were completed. so glad to be rid of that horrible frenulum ...
Looks excellent mate, nice work!

One of the best things I like about having gotten cut is to no longer have a fren, so I do understand the desire to lose the pesky little flap of skin under your cock head.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What a journey and an incredible result!

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks excellent mate, nice work!

One of the best things I like about having gotten cut is to no longer have a fren, so I do understand the desire to lose the pesky little flap of skin under your cock head.

it looks great, its a 19 pages long post, can you now write an step by step of what you did and what worked for you? i tried to read but too many opinions and ppl doing the same thats its hard to keep track of you

Reactions: Jagtstein and ikow

Elysium9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys!

Has anyone done a partial tie (just tied off part of the frenulum) and had any issues with pulling/ tearing during sex?

I'm really tempted to tie mine, but as it's not majorly tight, I'd prefer to do a partial tie, if possible..

D

deleted1241326

Hi guys!

Has anyone done a partial tie (just tied off part of the frenulum) and had any issues with pulling/ tearing during sex?

I'm really tempted to tie mine, but as it's not majorly tight, I'd prefer to do a partial tie, if possible..
I am currently at 80% removed I reckon. I have been doing it slowly over a period of time. I found after the tie cut through and healed the point at which it cut, the bit moving away from the head became a bit thin and formed a little bit of scar tissue. I would think that the possibility of it tearing would be significantly higher

bob_hammer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

Hi I broken my frenulum during sex... Not a good experience. After, I decided to be circumcised. Now is better

Bye

Elysium9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am currently at 80% removed I reckon. I have been doing it slowly over a period of time. I found after the tie cut through and healed the point at which it cut, the bit moving away from the head became a bit thin and formed a little bit of scar tissue. I would think that the possibility of it tearing would be significantly higher

That makes sense. Do you think it'll be an issue once it's all gone? I can't have rough sex because when hard and foreskin retracted, my frenulum is so taught it's white.. I don't want a frenuloplasty for a number of reasons, but ideally don't want to tie it completely, if I can that is..

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure what you mean by partial or full tie. Each tie lengthens the frenulum by a bit by making a V shaped incision into it; the frenulum never goes away with this method. The depth of the tie will determine how much longer the frenulum gets. Maybe you want a shallow tie?

Elysium9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure what you mean by partial or full tie. Each tie lengthens the frenulum by a bit by making a V shaped incision into it; the frenulum never goes away with this method. The depth of the tie will determine how much longer the frenulum gets. Maybe you want a shallow tie?

Hi. By partial I mean only do one or two ties to lengthen the frenulum, but not so that it is down to the penis head (so not like @gizmonkey's).

I'm concerned that if I only do one or two shallow ties to lengthen by say 30% that this will weaken the remaining intact frenulum making it more susceptible to tearing in the future

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi. By partial I mean only do one or two ties to lengthen the frenulum, but not so that it is down to the penis head (so not like @gizmonkey's).

I'm concerned that if I only do one or two shallow ties to lengthen by say 30% that this will weaken the remaining intact frenulum making it more susceptible to tearing in the future

You're thinking to do the tie from the lower part? Not were it attaches to the glans?

That sounds unconventional, but, I'm guessing in order to give sound advice instead of guesses, we'll need to see the anatomy.

Reactions: Jagtstein

Elysium9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're thinking to do the tie from the lower part? Not were it attaches to the glans?

That sounds unconventional, but, I'm guessing in order to give sound advice instead of guesses, we'll need to see the anatomy.

No, I'm going to do it at that glans. But if I only tie it once (or twice) leaving the majority of the frenulum intact, will the remaining frenulum at the point of the tie be weaker and therefore tear easier?

For example take this pic. If I were to only do the first and second tie, the frenulum would be largely still intact.

Attachments

Reactions: Jagtstein