Uncut Guys/ During Urination

do you pull back your foreskin while urinating?

• yes

Votes: 245 54.0%
  • no

Votes: 121 26.7%
  • sometimes

Votes: 88 19.4%

• Total voters

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for all the uncut guys i wanted to know, do you pull back your foreskin while urinating or you don't mind and just leave it as it is?
Skinned back, gives you better flow, and there’s less wagging needed after cos it ain’t sitting round your hood

D

deleted817718

No, but I really should start doing this (or just get cut!) Aim isn’t an issue because I sit

Reactions: Tim Jackson

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ALWAYS skin back… since being a kid too!!

After the first time of it going everywhere you learn not to let it happen again!! Especially first thing in the morning and after sex - it can get MESSY

D

deleted471661

My father taught me very early on to always pull the foreskin all the way back when I pee. I always did that until my circumcision.

Notlikeskywalker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sit because my wife has asked me to. It’s a house rule, it does make sense too, and I am so used to it now it’s just natural to me to sit

Your wife asked you to? Unless your aim is terrible, this really shouldn't be a rule

D

deleted817718

Your wife asked you to? Unless your aim is terrible, this really shouldn't be a rule
All men think they are a perfect aim!
It’s a simple rule and one that really isn’t as much of a big deal as men make it. If she wants it that way, and it isn’t a problem for me, why would I not do as she asked?

Notlikeskywalker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All men think they are a perfect aim!
It’s a simple rule and one that really isn’t as much of a big deal as men make it. If she wants it that way, and it isn’t a problem for me, why would I not do as she asked?

Why is she asking you though? you're right, it isn't a big deal, which makes it all the more weird as to why your wife insists you sit?

D

deleted817718

Why is she asking you though? you're right, it isn't a big deal, which makes it all the more weird as to why your wife insists you sit?
It’s not weird at all. It is just out of respect for her and her wishes that I do it. It is something she strongly wants and feels will keep our home cleaner, so there is no reason I wouldn’t do as she asks. It would be out of spite to say no, like a brat, when asked politely