Uncut - I just started keeping my foreskin retracted

niceblkguy85

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
A while back, I thought about keeping my foreskin retracted at all times. I finally started doing it a day ago. My head is really sensitive, as most of you who are uncut probably can attest to. For anyone who keeps their foreskin retracted all the time, I have a few questions. I'm trying this for a few reasons.

- To avoid circumcision. Years ago, I had a frenectomy to combat getting small tears around the foreskin from sex.
- To desensitize the head of my penis, somewhat giving me the affect as if I got circumcised, by exposing my head more. My head is extremely sensitive. Although I love the feeling. I feel that it negatively effects how long I can have sex, because it just feels too good. I wouldn't say I'm a minute man or suffer from premature ejaculation. I just want to last longer and also be able to shorten my refractory period. When I have an extremely intense orgasm, it's much longer, sometimes hours before I can go again.

For anyone who keeps their foreskin retracted at all times or the majority of the time:

1. How long have you been doing it?
2. Do you notice a difference?
3. Is your head less sensitive, than it was previously?
4. Without it being covered, of course my head is drying out and now it's starting to peel. I don't mind it and it's not uncomfortable. Did you happen to use any oils, lotions, creams, etc. to keep if from being so dry?
5. Lastly, does sex feel any different now than it did before you used to keep it retracted?

Feel free to share anything else as well.

Interesting. In my early 20s, I suffered from small tears for a couple of years - but I managed to escape a frenectomy.
I tried keeping my foreskin back, a few times. I was never successful, though - as, after an hour or so, it would just roll forward again, of its own accord.

Interesting. In my early 20s, I suffered from small tears for a couple of years - but I managed to escape a frenectomy.
I tried keeping my foreskin back, a few times. I was never successful, though - as, after an hour or so, it would just roll forward again, of its own accord.
Did you do anything to stop the small tears or did it work itself out over time?

I am now cut (at 25), although for the 6 or 7 years before that I was permanently retracted. It would roll forwards on its own at first and the sensitivity to begin with took a bit of getting over however I loved it. After only a few weeks of keeping it back it would then stay there and only if I was very cold or exercising it would go back over.

I loved the new look and feel of my penis being retracted and was more than happy to keep it that way. I was often asked about being cut even though I wasn't and enjoyed that. At 25 I decided to go the whole way and have myself circumcised and I'm really pleased I did. The only thing I really miss about my foreskin was the act of having it pulled back.

I am now cut (at 25), although for the 6 or 7 years before that I was permanently retracted. It would roll forwards on its own at first and the sensitivity to begin with took a bit of getting over however I loved it. After only a few weeks of keeping it back it would then stay there and only if I was very cold or exercising it would go back over.

I loved the new look and feel of my penis being retracted and was more than happy to keep it that way. I was often asked about being cut even though I wasn't and enjoyed that. At 25 I decided to go the whole way and have myself circumcised and I'm really pleased I did. The only thing I really miss about my foreskin was the act of having it pulled back.
Soooo.....you must've got circumcised sometime in the last few months then?

• Haha
Reactions: CDN_DTS
Like you I did try and keep my foreskin rolled back, it was very sensitive but I tried to cope, however the skin always rolled back. It didn't worry me, never stopped me fucking, and keeping my cock head covered did mean it was more sexually receptive.

Reactions: Masonmeasured
Like you I did try and keep my foreskin rolled back, it was very sensitive but I tried to cope, however the skin always rolled back. It didn't worry me, never stopped me fucking, and keeping my cock head covered did mean it was more sexually receptive.
Mine is staying rolled back for the most part. It rolls forward sometimes with aggressive movement, like when I'm doing certain workouts. Your head to foreskin diameter ratio might be in favor of the foresking, which then makes it easier to roll forward on it's own. Too much of the opposite and they'll be swelling.

Mine is staying rolled back for the most part. It rolls forward sometimes with aggressive movement, like when I'm doing certain workouts. Your head to foreskin diameter ratio might be in favor of the foresking, which then makes it easier to roll forward on it's own. Too much of the opposite and they'll be swelling.
Its always going to finally have a mind of its own and doing workouts does put different pressures on even a soft dick!

Reactions: Nsfgeniew
What made you decide to do it? How did it impact your sensitivity if it did at all?
Well when i was younger mine was long and thin, so i thought how can i make it thicker..i came up with the idea, if i keep my foreskin back, that extra skin is going on my shaft, and i was happy with that. it looked better.

it didn't impact my sensitivity really i just had to put up with it being uncomfortable, till i got used to it.

Reactions: Uncle Albert
A while back, I thought about keeping my foreskin retracted at all times. I finally started doing it a day ago. My head is really sensitive, as most of you who are uncut probably can attest to. For anyone who keeps their foreskin retracted all the time, I have a few questions. I'm trying this for a few reasons.

- To avoid circumcision. Years ago, I had a frenectomy to combat getting small tears around the foreskin from sex.
- To desensitize the head of my penis, somewhat giving me the affect as if I got circumcised, by exposing my head more. My head is extremely sensitive. Although I love the feeling. I feel that it negatively effects how long I can have sex, because it just feels too good. I wouldn't say I'm a minute man or suffer from premature ejaculation. I just want to last longer and also be able to shorten my refractory period. When I have an extremely intense orgasm, it's much longer, sometimes hours before I can go again.

For anyone who keeps their foreskin retracted at all times or the majority of the time:

1. How long have you been doing it?
2. Do you notice a difference?
3. Is your head less sensitive, than it was previously?
4. Without it being covered, of course my head is drying out and now it's starting to peel. I don't mind it and it's not uncomfortable. Did you happen to use any oils, lotions, creams, etc. to keep if from being so dry?
5. Lastly, does sex feel any different now than it did before you used to keep it retracted?

Feel free to share anything else as well.

I’m unuct, but I’ve kept my foreskin retracted for many years. At first, my glans was extremely sensitive. But over time, on the order of months, or even years, the sensation gradually changed. I’m no longer aware of my glans rubbing against my underwear in my pants. I stopped jerking off by sliding the skin back and forth over the glans because indirect stimulation of my glans just didn’t feel as good anymore. Before I started pulling back, directly stimulating my glans while masturbating was almost painfully intense. But now it feels amazing. I jerk off exclusively with my skin back, usually sliding my hand over my shaft and bare glans, and the direct stimulation feels great, better than masturbating with my foreskin did before.

The peeling is a temporary stage of the process. Once it’s done, your glans and inner foreskin should gradually take on a dry, silky texture, much like a circumcised penis, instead of the moist, sticky texture of an uncircumcised penis. If you keep it pulled back, you’ll stop producing smegma and moisture, and your glans and inner foreskin will just remain dry. I don’t find it to be uncomfortably dry, and I don’t use any lotions, cremes, or oils, aside from occasionally using oil based lube, but for fun rather than moisturizing.

I’m not sure if sex feels that different? It still feels great. I’ve always lasted a long time, and I still do, so I don’t know if pulling back changed that in any way.