Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

Not circumcised, but with foreskin always retracted (and glans uncovered) ?

• No, because this habit is not common and does not improve the health of your penis

Votes: 202 42.5%
  • Yes, it's better for various reasons

Votes: 133 28.0%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a positive habit...

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a useless habit...

Votes: 40 8.4%
  • I don't know, I never thought about it...

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
C6759963-F3C2-415C-8116-1F4276847968.jpeg
362BAC9D-20A5-41C7-86C5-E2BD163D99C0.jpeg
I keep my foreskin always retracted since I’m 24yrs old. I’ve tried it before that age but it would be quite uncomfortable and I would give up. There was a weekend where I decided to be consistent maintaining it back all time and after the first day it became comfortable. Since then I keep it retracted all times.
The reason I wanted to do that is because my father does the same and I wanted to have the same. My foreskin covers the glands completely and it remains retracted all time because my gland are quite thick even soft.
I really like to keep it retracted and I like the view of the head exposed!

Quicksilver06

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am uncut and wear my foreskin retracted a lot of the time... it stays behind the head quite well, but sometimes I make sure with a glans ring.
I love the feeling of it pulled back and the look of that vpl through underwear.

Attachments

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, like to wear my foreskin back. Always liked the look of an exposed glans on a cut cock. Have a wide flared corona so it is easy for me:View media item 3622151Also like to see the outline of my glans on tight whites
View media item 3607211

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I‘m uncut and keep m foreskin retracted in the morning after the shower - I find it more hygienic after the shower so that the glans can properly dry and is exposed to some fresh air (even after putting on some underwear). I mainly keep the foresting retracted throughout the morning until it eventually slides back and covers the glans again. Whenever I‘m in the mood, I retract it again. Most of the times after I urinated, I leave it retracted and let it slide back by itself after a while … I think it’s fun to have the possibility to play with the foreskin and the glans and just experience different stages

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do sometimes, mostly when I'm horny. There's something I find erotic about having the head exposed like that. The skin never wants to stay that way though so it means a lot of regular adjusting, so eventually I get fed up of it and stop. The longest I've made it is about a month I think.

I know some uncut guys who have such short foreskins that they never cover the head at all, even when they're soft. I find the idea of that really sexy so I'm a bit jealous of them.

Apparently in Japanese culture they're taught from a young age to pull it back and leave it that way, so they can train the skin to stay in that position long term.

PermanetlyBareKnob

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m uncut, but I keep my foreskin retracted all the time, and I’ve done so for years. I much prefer the way a cut cock looks, with the glans always exposed, and until I get circumcised, keeping my foreskin back is the next best thing.

When I first started retracting, my glans was hypersensitive to direct stimulation, almost painfully so. It made it difficult to keep my glans exposed for long. But I stuck with it, and gradually sensation in my glans changed and adapted. Now I barely notice when it rubs up against clothing, and direct stimulation during masturbation and sex feels really good. My glans also changed from being dark purple and sticky, to now being pale, dry, and silky, almost exactly like a cut cock.

Since indirect stimulation by gliding my foreskin over the glans no longer felt quite as nice, I now masturbate exclusively like a cut guy, keeping my foreskin held back tight, and either jerking the shaft, or stroking my glans and shaft with lube, which feels amazing!

uncircumsized

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been keeping my foreskin retracted for around 30 years now. Not sure why I did it in the beginning, probably the look. After all these years, it's become more easier for the head to stay exposed than covered. I think the head also widened because of this. As well the head became textured like a cut cock and I stroke my cock as a cut guy would.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've kept mine retracted since my teens, settles happily being head, and stays there unless I move it
Think it's so used to it after nearly 40 yrs just stays back
Have one mate who realised we both do it

Cumshot_Master

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not always necessarily - the foreskin can be trained to stay behind the glans and the frenulum can be stretched with exercise. ;)

I stretched my frenulum more than 15 years ago while taking regular hot baths.
Managed to stretch it so far that my foreskin is the limitation (where it's attached to the shaft) and not the frenulum.

Love it that I can pull it back as far as I want and as hard as I want without pain.

In the photo below it may look like my frenulum has tension, but there is none.

[photo=large]1148910[/photo]