Underwear, Shorts And Pants To Bulge More?

qtStamina

Expert Member
Media
What are some Underwear, Shorts and Pants to show off your bulge or just make it more pronounced?

I think there are three things that help a guy bulge more. Big Softie, Big Balls and Big Thighs. Some guys are fortunate to have all three. Others have two. Some only one of the above. E.g. Big softie with small balls.

So what are some specific brands or links to underwear, shorts and pants that help you have a nice bulge.

I am always commando and when the temp is decent I only wear very lightweight polyester shorts. Being a shower and not a grower gives me an advantage. While not all the time, I do wear weights to stretch my sack, and that definitely allows me to put on one hell of a show!!!

I am always commando and when the temp is decent I only wear very lightweight polyester shorts. Being a shower and not a grower gives me an advantage. While not all the time, I do wear weights to stretch my sack, and that definitely allows me to put on one hell of a show!!!
Light polyester shorts. Got it.

Have to agree with all 3 - big softie, balls and thighs but gotta add these - scrotal hang, softie hang and posture and of course clothing.

I'm a grower and softie is as limp and shriveled as you can imagine. It doesn't show through anything. Some softies are naturally spongy and it gives it the outward prominent push.

Naturally, tighter scrotum pushes everything out. It pushes the softie outward too.

If your thighs are skinny like mine, the whole package can just sit flushed in between those thighs and no one will ever notice a bulge.

Push ups or push undies hold things in place. Helps a lot in giving the lift but it is never gonna be impressive.