Undies under swimwear

HornyTone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Am on a cruise at the moment and seeing the younger straight lads in around the pool has reignited my continual bafflement at younger fellas deciding they need to wear boxers underneath their swimwear. Like, guys, that inner lining is there for a reason.

I wonder why guys do that? Is it purely a risk and fear of becoming exposed in a ‘shorts-down moment’? Surely it’s uncomfortable?! ‍♂️

Reactions: dikje1

dikje1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think, perhaps from personal experience, it's a bit of being uncomfortable with one's own body. Now that I'm in my 60s, the less I have on the better I feel. And I really don't give a shit if someone doesn't like what they see...their problem, not mine.

Reactions: cockydude2018

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Am on a cruise at the moment and seeing the younger straight lads in around the pool has reignited my continual bafflement at younger fellas deciding they need to wear boxers underneath their swimwear. Like, guys, that inner lining is there for a reason.

I wonder why guys do that? Is it purely a risk and fear of becoming exposed in a ‘shorts-down moment’? Surely it’s uncomfortable?! ‍♂️
The key word here: straight. When I get new swimwear with a liner, I run for the scissors and clip it out! If I wear anything inside it would be a jockstrap.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not all swimwear has a liner these days, and a lot of guys don't wear "swim wear", per se, but just shorts. I assume when you say they are wearing "boxers" you mean boxer briefs and not real boxer shorts. I have definitely seen guys wearing briefs under their "swim wear" shorts.

And to cockydude2018, back in my youthful day jockstraps were definitely what we wore under bathing suits (if anything).