pharaoh44onearth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all,

I'm sure many of you have heard of the show "Undressed" there is an italian one, a UK one (which i realllllly wanna see and can't find anywhere outside of amazon prime where u must pay but i am also in portugal lol, any help), there is an australian version and a french to my knowledge. Here is an episode below for you to see what i am on about, in case you have not heard of it, it is usually full of HOT MEN!!! :D pleasssse if anyone has any video episodes please post here for the community, i will upload the ones i have later

This one has 2 men
Undressed Sandro e Francesco.mp4

Very interested in these hotties, would love to watch their episodes!
Here is one, i edited out all the boring talking they did, so all you have to watch is the good stuff. That said, unfortunately I only have a few of these episodes, someone uploaded a bunch on youtube years ago, but deleted them or something, and this show even has airing new seasons in Italy to my knowledge, so i dont understand why no one else is uploading them on youtube or anywhere else online, i have checked so many tv show and movie sites, but nothing :\ what I do know is they are on amazon prime, but i cannot purchase any episodes cause i am not in the UK or Italy, and they are on those platforms of amazon. If only someone from there would do it and upload the episodes here for everyone to enjoy, cause it is very cheap per episode from my understanding and some of those men are hottttt

Untitled27dg.mp4

Hey all,

I'm sure many of you have heard of the show "Undressed" there is an italian one, a UK one (which i realllllly wanna see and can't find anywhere outside of amazon prime where u must pay but i am also in portugal lol, any help), there is an australian version and a french to my knowledge. Here is an episode below for you to see what i am on about, in case you have not heard of it, it is usually full of HOT MEN!!! :D pleasssse if anyone has any video episodes please post here for the community, i will upload the ones i have later

This one has 2 men
View attachment 110405961
There was also a US reboot (the original US version aired from 1999 to 2002) that got cancelled after one season in 2018.

Love this show, I watched 1 episode of Undressed Italy a while ago but the video got deleted, and now the only way I can watch it is to move to Italy for Prime Video Italy ( VPN doesn't work on Prime Video sadly)

One of the hottest episodes is in season 4, with the couple starting wearing masks, he has the best bod and wears tiny briefs, he even gets a bone when she kisses him. his bugle swole so big. hope I can find that ep again

Here is also another hot guy :
Screenshot 2024-04-22 022156.png
Screenshot 2024-04-22 022353.png

Screenshot 2024-04-22 022317.png

Here is one hot muscle guy:
Undressed - Alice & Dominik.mp4

Love this show, I watched 1 episode of Undressed Italy a while ago but the video got deleted, and now the only way I can watch it is to move to Italy for Prime Video Italy ( VPN doesn't work on Prime Video sadly)

One of the hottest episodes is in season 4, with the couple starting wearing masks, he has the best bod and wears tiny briefs, he even gets a bone when she kisses him. his bugle swole so big. hope I can find that ep again

Here is also another hot guy :
View attachment 129077691View attachment 129077701
View attachment 129077741

Here is one hot muscle guy:
View attachment 129077141
So gladdd someone else commented on this thread about the show!! thank you so much :)
Yess, that is the issue, they are on amazon prime but it seems no one will be willing to get them for the rest of us :\ i would if i could. I will try uploading here the other eps i have underneath with the boring talking edited out like i did last time, OMG there were 2 really hot guys on episodes of the italian one but they got deleted from youtube\or that youtube account got deleted and i stupidly didn't save them or anything :( ahhh.

Very interested in these hotties, would love to watch their episodes!
Update: Here is another episode :) I'll try uploading the other few i have in the upcoming day\days (speed is based on my internet connection & ability for me to be online) so i apologize for not being able to faster. I think I have roughly 3 more

0cb01381-7a98-4940-8942-538c856fb1cbrrrr.mp4