Unhung hero

amadeus84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have u guys watched Unhung hero? its is a documentary (cockumentary) about Patrick Moote who gets rejected when he proposes to his girlfriend at a basketball game. He finds out later that part of the reason was his below average size cock. I found the movie very interesting, and finally a movie that talks about size in a profound way, and not just in a goofy way.

What do u guys think?

I also found a tv-interview with him here: HuffPost Live

And also a couple of blogposts about it for those interested.
Review: ‘Unhung Hero’ Answers the Question: Does Size Matter? |
Cockumentary | Daily Xtra
The SIZE of Things | Blakely Bennett

BeastDong

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A complete waste of time.
This movie was advertised as finally "THE" movie that was suppose to give real answers on what work and what doesn't. This movie was promoted for like a year in advance with major investors like Vitamin water and mens health.... What do you get? 1h30 of bull crap with some kind of pastel Teletubbies message "it's ok to be as you are" and the amazing girlfriend at the end and blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, it was an entertaining movie and hilarious at some point ( woman making love to the earth) but it was still a waste of time.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just tried watching it..Seemed fake.

He had a video on youtube with 10m views..A video that made the world news, all talk shows were talking about him..And somehow his mom didn't know about it until he knocked on her door with a film crew?

Imho, the proposal and documentary were a plan for a out of work actor to become known.