Urinal Scenes

Did I hurt your feelings ? Im sorry if i did. Just being honest , it's how I feel. Am i wrong for feeling horny in the restroom ? I mean we're on a big dick site with a urinal thread and you are being critical ?
You’re trash. Too horny to use your basic reading and comprehension skills and stick to the thread topic. If I wanted to see someone desperately seeking attention from people who didn’t care, I would have gone on Grindr[/QUOTE

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did I hurt your feelings ? Im sorry if i did. Just being honest , it's how I feel. Am i wrong for feeling horny in the restroom ? I mean we're on a big dick site with a urinal thread and you are being critical ?

Yes we are when you come to the CELEB section. Now unless you're famous, see yourself out lol.

thatsaspicymeatball

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 9533181

Post videos and pictures of Urinal scenes in any TV show or movie.

Discuss the scene if you want and say if you think it's there for comedic purposes or if its really important to the story.
So good of everyone to read the theme properly and post relevant material :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Handjobs in Urinals of Buenos Aires

A/B

Bro can you please stick to scenes from celebs?? Unless the OP came in here and just made this a urinal thread in general, the whole point is peeing scenes from movies and tv.