Tpainwoo

Expert Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
72
Media
0
Likes
170
Points
68
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
Is there a place or market or site that men would like to buy used socks or underwear? I have a fetish if people buying my scent….

As to someone that likes used socks and underwear is hot, is there anyone that would wanna buy these type of things

(I live in Canada)
 

Attachments

Is there a place or market or site that men would like to buy used socks or underwear? I have a fetish if people buying my scent….

As to someone that likes used socks and underwear is hot, is there anyone that would wanna buy these type of things

(I live in Canada)
hi id like to purchase your underwear
 
  • Like
Reactions: curiousITA
East Coast USA here also have underwear and socks for sale.
 
Is there a place or market or site that men would like to buy used socks or underwear? I have a fetish if people buying my scent….

As to someone that likes used socks and underwear is hot, is there anyone that would wanna buy these type of things

(I live in Canada)
Yes. MaleThingsWorn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boxers88