Varicose Veins

paruk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello,
since been a kid I have had this varicose vein on my leg which now (40 y.o) is becoming very visible. I am thinking about going through some chirurgical procedure to get it removed but I am sure about the best option.
Has anyone ever had the same issue? Any feedback/suggestions/experience to share? Thanks,

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife had several procedures to fix her varicose veins. It was successful and helped to take care of the issues she was having. One side effect was that she has a little numbness in her one lower leg. The doctor told her the numbness would go away eventually, but its been several years now with no improvement. Its not a big problem for her.

D

deleted10600961

Hello,
since been a kid I have had this varicose vein on my leg which now (40 y.o) is becoming very visible. I am thinking about going through some chirurgical procedure to get it removed but I am sure about the best option.
Has anyone ever had the same issue? Any feedback/suggestions/experience to share? Thanks,

Sclerotherapy for smaller varicose veins but removal for larger ones

Reactions: paruk
D

deleted1074483

Hello,

hey mate, if you're in the UK, its not a recommended procedure these days ( I work in the NHS) unless its causing you problems. Agree they are unsightly but the op is mainly considered to be aesthetic than clinically necessary now.

go see your GP he can refer you for tests where they'll check the blood flow which is the main concern. If you don't meet the criteria you can still have it done privately but no idea how much it costs

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A complementary medicine which has been approved as effective by Australia,s Therepeuitic Goodfs Ad,inistration is Pycnogenol. Ine Bark extract anti oxidant

Reactions: paruk