Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of people ask about this place so I thought start a thread where we can share our stories and recommendations
It can very daunting entering a place like this so let’s put people’s minds at ease…..

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My experiences were on Sundays. The majority of the people there seemed to be there to watch
I was there on a Sunday and that was my impression as well. Had more fun at Bunker Bar. The Vault felt more like a bar with a very active back room whereas Bunker Bar felt like a sex club with a bar. The guys at Bunker were there to get down and dirty. And it was a designated rim party. My favorite.

Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was there on a Sunday and that was my impression as well. Had more fun at Bunker Bar. The Vault felt more like a bar with a very active back room whereas Bunker Bar felt like a sex club with a bar. The guys at Bunker were there to get down and dirty. And it was a designated rim party. My favorite.
How does the Bunker Bar function? Can you give us a run down of it?
I looked through the website, and confused would be an understatement :D

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You pay the fee and there’s a clothes check but no showers. There’s a full bar right as you walk in. There are three or four side rooms with padded benches. One room has a sling and an incredibly rank smelling fuck bench. Also a couple of glory hole booths. Apart from the tiny booths (which almost no one used while I was there) there is no privacy. People can fuck anywhere, including at the bar while having a drink. Guys go there for raw sex out in the open, so it attracts an inherently piggy crowd that skews a bit older. Mainly guys in their 40s, give or take. Lots of relatively in-shape otters. Not Abercrombie models, but not unattractive. It’s like Slammers in Fort Lauderdale, although smaller and with a cash bar.

The cool thing is they have a lot of themed events that they list ahead of time on their website, and guys attend because of a particular theme. I went to the rimming party and had a lot of guy happy to stick their tongues up my hole (without me reciprocating or getting fucked), which would be unusual without the themed event.

I recommend it if you’re interested in the theme of an event and open to having sex in front of a room full of guys.

yutup0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You pay the fee and there’s a clothes check but no showers. There’s a full bar right as you walk in. There are three or four side rooms with padded benches. One room has a sling and an incredibly rank smelling fuck bench. Also a couple of glory hole booths. Apart from the tiny booths (which almost no one used while I was there) there is no privacy. People can fuck anywhere, including at the bar while having a drink. Guys go there for raw sex out in the open, so it attracts an inherently piggy crowd that skews a bit older. Mainly guys in their 40s, give or take. Lots of relatively in-shape otters. Not Abercrombie models, but not unattractive. It’s like Slammers in Fort Lauderdale, although smaller and with a cash bar.

The cool thing is they have a lot of themed events that they list ahead of time on their website, and guys attend because of a particular theme. I went to the rimming party and had a lot of guy happy to stick their tongues up my hole (without me reciprocating or getting fucked), which would be unusual without the themed event.

I recommend it if you’re interested in the theme of an event and open to having sex in front of a room full of guys.
Thank you for the long reply. What about only going to watch other people fuck?

Charlie Jackpot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have been looking at The Bunker Bar - I would have loved to go to the Traffic Light party - something about advertising I'm a bottom and hoping the tops want to fuck me

At Vault I would wear a jock just to make it clear I only get fucked up the arse

toysoldier.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is Bunker good? I went a couple of times years ago and it was hit and miss. Any days you recommend?

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you for the long reply. What about only going to watch other people fuck?
No one is going to force you to do anything so of course you can just watch if you like. Indeed, there is probably more to see because, unlike a lot of places, the guys are there to fuck and get fucked in front of other people. No one is trying to be discreet and only play in private, like at a sauna, because it’s not possible.

Reactions: Adventor and yutup0

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is Bunker good? I went a couple of times years ago and it was hit and miss. Any days you recommend?
I live in New York and have only been once. I lucked out and happened to be there for the rimming party, which is only held once a month and attracts guys that are really into rimming (a personal favorite). There were about 40 to 50 guys and they were definitely into it. I could just walk up to a guy, spread my cheeks and he’d stick his tongue up my hole. Indeed, I don’t recall ever seeing another party advertised specifically for rimming, so it had a niche and devoted following.

I think the trick is to look at the website, find a theme you like and plan ahead.

D

deleted26764051

I live in New York and have only been once. I lucked out and happened to be there for the rimming party, which is only held once a month and attracts guys that are really into rimming (a personal favorite). There were about 40 to 50 guys and they were definitely into it. I could just walk up to a guy, spread my cheeks and he’d stick his tongue up my hole. Indeed, I don’t recall ever seeing another party advertised specifically for rimming, so it had a niche and devoted following.

I think the trick is to look at the website, find a theme you like and plan ahead.
This is very true and the Rim days are very popular. I have always liked LJOC (London Jack-Off Club) which is as it says really, a lot of guys jacking off and jerking off others but be warned as no oral or sex is allowed and the hosts clamp down on it sharpish. You have to remember that there are different hosts for each event so read the small print carefully

Reactions: AusOtter