Vegan Question

D

deleted7994691

Hello all —

Any vegans here? Has being a vegan affected your sexual life at all? Also, does your vagina smell any different now that you’re vegan?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not me, I love what I eat too much.
I do have a close friend who's vegan tho but I can't answer the questions you've asked and have no wish to ask her about it. I admire her ethical stance and her commitment to her cause as she takes it very seriously, it's or I think it isn't easy choosing to be vegan, choices are very much more limited, take time to prepare and can be much more complex. Also living in a quiet area of the countryside it's not easy for her to find places that cater for her needs if she wished to eat out (pandemic aside of course) it certainly keeps her in shape tho, personally when I look at what she eats I feel there's hardly enough substance to feed a sparrow but hey, I'ma big eater anyway. As I say I truly admire her commitment and have great respect for that, it's just not a lifestyle I could ever see myself being able to live.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Umm.... been vegetarian/vegan since before I would have thought to smell my nethers for comparison.

Folks with meat heavy diets, processed meats and low fresh veg the worst*, do smell "different."

Dirty Keto does bad things to the scent profile.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Any keto, including vegan, impacts.
I have also been veg (lacto, junk vegan, WFPB) since 1980.

I have lapsed, with fish, and yeah, it’s gets into body chemistry. Sweat. Lubrication.
A day of green juice sets that right.

Mickey was kind. Heavy meat/processed/low greens people are rank.