Vegas Spa Cruising

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in Las Vegas this week for a convention. I headed to the Qua Spa at the Caesar's Palace. Great massage and beautiful spa for well deserved afternoon of relaxation.

I am not naive or a prude and am comfortable hanging out nude with other guys. But the aggressive cruising, especially by "straight" married guys was irritating and down right harrassing.

Can anyone explain why so many straight married guys want to have sex in public places with other guys? As a gay man, I have never had interest in anonymous sex in a public location?

Why don't some guys take no for an answer? We are in a hotel spa, not a gay bath house.

When I assertively explain that I am not interested....I get the you are so handsome and hung, take it as a compliment. I don't. Look, but let me enjoy the hot tubs, steam and sauna without be groped and fondled.

Is this a generational thing? Most of the guys were between 35 -50 years old.

Are there any other guys that go to a Spa to relax...but have no interest in getting off?

Sorry for venting, but spending hundreds of $ to be hassled isn't cool.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in Las Vegas this week for a convention. I headed to the Qua Spa at the Caesar's Palace. Great massage and beautiful spa for well deserved afternoon of relaxation.

I am not naive or a prude and am comfortable hanging out nude with other guys. But the aggressive cruising, especially by "straight" married guys was irritating and down right harrassing.

Can anyone explain why so many straight married guys want to have sex in public places with other guys? As a gay man, I have never had interest in anonymous sex in a public location?

Why don't some guys take no for an answer? We are in a hotel spa, not a gay bath house.

When I assertively explain that I am not interested....I get the you are so handsome and hung, take it as a compliment. I don't. Look, but let me enjoy the hot tubs, steam and sauna without be groped and fondled.

Is this a generational thing? Most of the guys were between 35 -50 years old.

Are there any other guys that go to a Spa to relax...but have no interest in getting off?

Sorry for venting, but spending hundreds of $ to be hassled isn't cool.
I don't know how old you are but if your young, hung and good looking it's going to happen..When i was younger it would happen to me too. You mentioned plural about the men, was it over a few visits or all in 1 day, night ? Do you think it would be different if the guy was a hot stud ? Groped and fondled ? You sorta sound like you were defenseless. How could you let it go that far..I am note trying to be a jerk asking you these questions, it just sounds like a little over reaction..

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How could you tell they were straight and married again?

They would come into the steam or the sauna and say...are you here for work or pleasure? Are you here with your family? I responded with the same questions....they all mentioned a wife at home or in the hotel.

D

deleted278588

I will be in Vegas in a few weeks, ive never been to a spa like that. Any good ones in Vegas to go to? I'll be staying at the Venetian... So maybe around there

• Wow
Reactions: 21512181

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like what it's like to be a woman. you have my sympathies, because that shit can make a person feel so uncomfortable and icky.

B_BronzeEagle86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DEVINE1 I had to respond to your post. I too went to Qua and and was cruised. I have no qualms about being nude in a men's lockerroom/spa environment, hell I go to spa's because i love being nude and it's an acceptable place to be nude legally. Qua is beautiful but men kept asking me the same question and I realized what was going on. "So have you gotten a massage?" I've been to many spa's and I know when small talk is small talk and when it is a pick up line. When three men ask you the same question then look disappointed when you say "No" the question is more loaded than you think.

I won't stop going to spa's I get it like the lady poster above said it's like being a girl. How many unwanted advances do they get and they're clothed. These are just men in a highly charged environment that want to take advantage of it. I just say no and go on with relaxing. No one has been crazy enough to try and go further with me.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm going to read between the lines and guess most guys weren't attractive.. When a girl gets upset about being hit on a lot, she's really just upset because the guys don't look like Brad Pitt.. If that spa was full of hot guys I doubt there would be a problem..

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know how old you are but if your young, hung and good looking it's going to happen..When i was younger it would happen to me too. You mentioned plural about the men, was it over a few visits or all in 1 day, night ? Do you think it would be different if the guy was a hot stud ? Groped and fondled ? You sorta sound like you were defenseless. How could you let it go that far..I am note trying to be a jerk asking you these questions, it just sounds like a little over reaction..

I'm going to read between the lines and guess most guys weren't attractive.. When a girl gets upset about being hit on a lot, she's really just upset because the guys don't look like Brad Pitt.. If that spa was full of hot guys I doubt there would be a problem..
I more or less ask the same thing but as a question..

Reactions: DeApollo

shroomhead77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a well-known fact of Vegas hotel spas....very typical. I agree that being cruised heavily (especially by non-good-looking guys is annoying). My body language usually puts them off. BUT, I have had some nice blow jobs/hand jobs in there too...so its a matter of what you want.

Most cruisy: Mandalay Bay, Luxor
Small, less cruisy: THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
Small, but nice: MGM
Tame: Mirage
Less-cruisy: Paris

(...I go to Vegas a lot lol)

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On the harsh side, but probably spot on. All of the friends/acquaintances who have ever mentioned Vegas spas to me were going to get some DL action. I always just assumed they are advertised as "spas" so the person going can make it sound legit, but that once you're inside, it's all about getting some cock and not a far cry from a sex club.

I guess you can't take Vegas!! Dude - men (and women!) are there for sex and money - and that doesn't change when you go to a spa or if you go to a buffet or go to a show. Sex and money.

Perhaps a nice bubble bath at home, next time?