Vegas Spa Cruising

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sadly I didn’t end up going to Aria. I stupidly booked my appointment for the wrong day. But I went to Imperial. All of the men’s facilities are open. It was cruisy and fun but lots of older guys who don’t take the hint when you’re not interested.

A couple hot guys came in, a cute Asian guy and a tall white guy with a huge uncut dick. I would have loved to play with them, the Asian guy seemed to give me signals but the other guy seemed not to notice I existed. They were too wrapped up in each other to do anything.

I may try again tomorrow or maybe try the new bathhouse Kuma. If anyone else is around and wants to meet up let me know.

lol I think I know the guys you’re talking about. Have seen them at caesars and always wanted a shot at the tall guy but always wrapped up with the younger one. They’re fun to watch though and don’t mind an audience. Can’t wait for everything to be fully open!!

hdboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol I think I know the guys you’re talking about. Have seen them at caesars and always wanted a shot at the tall guy but always wrapped up with the younger one. They’re fun to watch though and don’t mind an audience. Can’t wait for everything to be fully open!!
Yeah sadly they weren’t playing-just talking. So I didn’t get to witness anything fun.

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looks like the spas are open. What's the best time of day to visit Qua or Aria if you're looking for eye candy and maybe some light fun?
Not sure if there’s really a “best time” as it simply depends on who’s there at any given time. There’s often more guys around at both in the afternoon but that’s not necessarily helpful unless all you’re looking for is eye candy. ;)

I’ve had fun at both from early morning to closing time but the steam room at Aria wins in so many ways over the one at Qua, IMO.

It'll be interesting to see what spa life looks like over the next while and how long it’ll take (if it happens) for things to return to how they were pre-covid.

Tracermain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aria Spa is pretty much back to normal — except for the day spa passes part of it. So everyone going there must have a service booked. We were all allowed to not wear masks, even most of the staff were no longer wearing masks. I enjoyed my time earlier today actually. I got to play with someone in the steam room too! I missed that thrilling feeling.

I wish I could stay longer to see if there were more guys in the afternoon. The crowd in the first half of day wasn’t a lot, just enough number to have private moments with someone.

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aria Spa is pretty much back to normal — except for the day spa passes part of it. So everyone going there must have a service booked. We were all allowed to not wear masks, even most of the staff were no longer wearing masks. I enjoyed my time earlier today actually. I got to play with someone in the steam room too! I missed that thrilling feeling.

I wish I could stay longer to see if there were more guys in the afternoon. The crowd in the first half of day wasn’t a lot, just enough number to have private moments with someone.
Such good news! :)

Previously, you were allowed to come back later in the day, so... is that still an option? Or is *only* immediately before/after your booked appointment now?

Glad to hear you had fun!

Reactions: CUBE

Tom_samuels22

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did the Asian guy have really big balls? If so, I think I played with them on my last trip.

Anyone play with the spa attendant at Qua before. He's not very subtle, he'll make his interest obvious, and it seemed liked the staff sort of knew but didn't care.

Sadly I didn’t end up going to Aria. I stupidly booked my appointment for the wrong day. But I went to Imperial. All of the men’s facilities are open. It was cruisy and fun but lots of older guys who don’t take the hint when you’re not interested.

A couple hot guys came in, a cute Asian guy and a tall white guy with a huge uncut dick. I would have loved to play with them, the Asian guy seemed to give me signals but the other guy seemed not to notice I existed. They were too wrapped up in each other to do anything.

I may try again tomorrow or maybe try the new bathhouse Kuma. If anyone else is around and wants to meet up let me know.

D

deleted7298491

Does anyone have experience getting a happy ending from a masseur in a Vegas spa?

Reactions: Tomguy99

Tomguy99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went this week.

Basically Aria is open but ONLY if schedule an appointment.

Qua has their facilities still down.

Kuma is open

Imperial is open, but I didn't care for it. Nothing against the men their but it was much better years ago.