Vegas Spa Cruising

newyorker007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At Caesars now…

Qua spa facilities remained closed until further notice but they said they’re scheduled to open any day now. They’re running a bunch of tests on all the facilities to make sure everything is up and running properly when they open and they said it could be as soon as tomorrow or next week.

Does this mean that the foam/ snow shower will FINALLY work???

Reactions: rippedpecs

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does this mean that the foam/ snow shower will FINALLY work???
Hahaha. Wouldn’t THAT be a treat?!

For the longest time, at its best, that thing has shot out chunky suds. Makes for a slippery floor, anyways. Oh, and the sound of it turning off and on reminds me of vacuuming. So zen. Lol

That said, there was that one day I asked a guy if he’d mind if I brushed a few of the suds off of his hairy chest and… well… I was shooting a load down his throat less than a minute later. So, yeah, I still love the Arctic Room despite the ridiculous “snow” feature. :)

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is a foam/snow shower?! That sounds amazing
When working, it’s a feature in the Arctic room that spits out teeny little suds from the ceiling meant to look like snow. Cute idea - back when it worked. Haha

Here’s hoping they’re also replacing/fixing the sexy lighting over that circular open shower in the tubs area. Boy, I miss that place.

jayflorida

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
if anyone goes to the spa at Caesar’s in the next few days keep us posted on the facilities and what’s open.

i’m going to be in Vegas this weekend. i’m interested in visiting Qua (for the first time!). but i don’t reeeally want to spend the money unless it’s fully functional (and full of hot guys ;)).

Reactions: CUBE and bijockfl

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ll be at Red Rock spa and pool on Thursday, 7/15. I don’t expect much as I’m just going to relax but if there is someone with a big (8+) cock around I might take him up to my room and suck him silly.
Come to my room at the Delano

krock256

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I called today and they claim all of the spa features are up and running. However, only available if you have a treatment scheduled.

I have a massage booked for Wednesday 07/28 and will report back how things go. I doubt it will be packed based on the fact that there are no day passes and I'm going in the middle of the week, but one can hope. :)

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I doubt it will be packed based on the fact that there are no day passes and I'm going in the middle of the week, but one can hope. :)
Sometimes the quieter days end up being the best! ;)
Can’t wait to hear your report.

Richie Fieldstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I called today and they claim all of the spa features are up and running. However, only available if you have a treatment scheduled.

I have a massage booked for Wednesday 07/28 and will report back how things go. I doubt it will be packed based on the fact that there are no day passes and I'm going in the middle of the week, but one can hope. :)

I’ve got a treatment booked that day too at Qua. I guess there will at least be two of us ;) who else is coming?

Sexydiosa

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can anyone message me recommendations for a masseur on the strip who might give a finishing touch. I have one I can recommend as well

Can anyone recomend one for a straight female ? I’m new to this so if someone could fill me in on me on etiquette Or how this works !