Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Caesars is open for Day Passes.

Unfortunately the prices have gone up drastically. For a day pass as a hotel guest with a diamond card it would be $106…

not sure I’ll be headed to Qua anytime soon.

that’s about double what it used to be. Outrageous!!!

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that’s about double what it used to be. Outrageous!!!
More than that….

I ended saying fuck it and went anyway today.
Everything is pretty much exactly the same. Didn’t see or get any action but saw some nice cocks. A few bros walking around in swim suits that got shy and left when 3 of us went and stripped down and got in the pool by them.

It was much less busier than you’d expect on a Saturday but with those prices not sure what else to expect. One of the guys I was chatting with who wasn’t staying at the hotel said his entry fee was $140!!!! The cheapest massage offered is $185 so for that price you might as well get a massage and skip the day pass. I definitely think they’re trying to deter people from coming in off the street with the price change.

The Arctic room is still just a foam machine lol I’ll say it was working better than it used to but still not working great

newyorker007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
More than that….

Everything is pretty much exactly the same. Didn’t see or get any action but saw some nice cocks. A few bros walking around in swim suits that got shy and left when 3 of us went and stripped down and got in the pool by them.

It was much less busier than you’d expect on a Saturday but with those prices not sure what else to expect. One of the guys I was chatting with who wasn’t staying at the hotel said his entry fee was $140!!!! The cheapest massage offered is $185 so for that price you might as well get a massage and skip the day pass. I definitely think they’re trying to deter people from coming in off the street with the price change.

The Arctic room is still just a foam machine lol I’ll say it was working better than it used to but still not working great

Unpopular opinion here....when I consider how quickly I've lost $140 before in Vegas, I think that it's money-well-spent when you consider the fact that you can spend the entire day in a beautiful environment, relaxing, meeting people, and having plenty of fun while at it....Also, I wonder if using the SpaFinder gift card is still possible, as it used to allow for a less expensive way to gain entrance to Qua?

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
More than that….

Ah. So the reno projects rumor was clearly just that then. Sorta unfortunate.

aiiik

Expert Member
Media
does anyone have a summary of what's open to non-hotel guests right now? everything still seems all over the place. if qua prices have doubled what are some good alternatives?

Reactions: CUBE

TravelMasc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please repo
Going this next week. Booked a massage at Man Bay and they said it does give access for the day spa use. Apparently the gym use is available for all hotel guests. I really enjoy their gym.[/QUO
Please report back.

TravelMasc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Going this next week. Booked a massage at Man Bay and they said it does give access for the day spa use. Apparently the gym use is available for all hotel guests. I really enjoy their gym.
Please report back.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am glad I found this thread. I have enjoyed spa’s for many years. I really enjoy the atmosphere and comradeship that happens. When I was in shape I would go to Qua, Mandalay Bay, etc. As I got older, I usually just went for the spa treatment and relaxation. Although I didn’t mind jacking off with other guys. However, the literal attitude of many young people caused me to lose it one day. I was there for a massage at QUA and came out to steam, soak and then shave in the shave room. When I walked in the shave room 5 guys were jacking off…one of them says, “Damn Creepers”…..Yes, I am a “Dad bod” now, but honestly a paying customer is there to actually shave and that is what I get…SO, I say, “Listen young man. I am here to shave, which is what this room is for…so this is going to go one of two ways. You will apologize to me and allow me the common decency to shave without being harassed…OR, I will be going straight to the front desk and alerting them to your activities”. To which, he turns almost pale and quickly apologizes. “Yes, sir, I am sorry sir”. I said, ok..now if you want to continue what you were doing while I shave, it won’t bother me and honestly, hairless boys do nothing for me. SO, I start shaving and they continue on…I finish and start the shower in the middle of the room to rinse off when I feel a pair of hand grab my cock from behind. I turn and it is the one hairy young man..he thanks me and says, “I usually have to watch the door while they play because I am hairy and they don’t like it…and I like hairy dads.’. He drops to his knees and sucks me off right there….I finish in his mouth and he stands up and jacks off and finishes on the floor. I hug him and walk out.

I have never again played, except for JO in the rooms. But, it is a lesson. Not everyone is looking at you young man. Some of us are literally there for treatments and to enjoy some naked time. I will say, I ran into that group again that week and they asked me to watch them…I said, “Sorry, not my type”…LOL

I am heading back to Vegas soon and hope to hit up a spa.
TERRIFIC!!!!!

bigassdick_9

Just Browsing
Media
So I am a large man 6'5 420lbs. I am extremely self conscious about my body. Do they have 4x robes to wear and if they do would I be getting constant looks if in the spa? never have been to a spa before