View Up Shorts

rock_star44310

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
John Ritter reveals a hint of balls on Three's Company. He confirmed it on Conan O'Brien and said Nick at Nite should air one version censored and one not because sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't. Lol 8ccd86e4435311ff7e256957cc2b7da9.jpg

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
John Ritter reveals a hint of balls on Three's Company. He confirmed it on Conan O'Brien and said Nick at Nite should air one version censored and one not because sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't. Lol View attachment 32573761

Haha he had a good response.

Honestly I don’t understand the people who make a big deal about it. It’s just a bit of skin. It’s not like his entire dick came out. Nut slips are normal for men.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
John Ritter reveals a hint of balls on Three's Company. He confirmed it on Conan O'Brien and said Nick at Nite should air one version censored and one not because sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't. Lol View attachment 32573761

It has been discussed before (in this thread), but that thread is so old now few people will see it, so I'm glad you mentioned it again. I posted some pics of John from that episode here.

There's a recent youtube video on the topic.