b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Joe Biden Orders Review Of Domestic Violent Extremism Threat In U.S. | HuffPost

On Friday, January 22nd it was reported the President Biden had ordered law enforcement and intelligence officials in his administration to study the threat of violent domestic extremists in America, in a final presidential ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of the THREAT that was denied and ignored for so long under the previous maladminstration.

Because the FACT is, though what's his name has been REMOVED from the Oval Office, the THREAT posed by the pestilence of HATE based ideology he and his GOP cronies have inspired and empowered, REMAINS an EVER GROWING concern.

AS I had once observed HERE, the thread is posed by those of an ideological MINDSET resulting from an amalgam of various forces and entities, including supremacists, separatists, fascists, racists, neo-Nazis, religious fanatics, conspiracy theorists, and anti-government anarchists,

an anarchist, insurrectionist sentiment further fueled by demagoguery and rhetoric from propaganda outlets, and by fears of that and those considered as something "other."

All told, resulting in a cult like constituency who've replaced facts with "alternate realities." A constituency that respects only THEIR votes, THEIR will, THEIR rights, and the laws THEY wish to follow, and who have NO respect for the rights and beliefs of others... who'll deny any truths not consistent with what they've been told to believe.

And it's NOT that America hasn't been WARNED numerous times over and over again about the THREAT. Intelligence agencies, and law-enforcement like the FBI have been SOUNDING THE ALARM, (as per articles linked numerous times in the Trump Dictatorship thread and elsewhere).

FBI has finally elevated far-right domestic terrorism to the top tier of threats to Americans
FBI Director Wray says white supremacist violence is fueling most domestic terrorism

The QUESTION posed in the article below being, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE LISTEN??

The FBI warned Congress about 'domestic terrorism.' Why didn't anyone listen? The Senate, like the House, can’t plead ignorance to the growing dangers of domestic terrorism.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Susan Rice says threat of white supremacists ‘plain for all Americans’ to see after Capitol riot | The Independent

President Joe Biden has ordered an intelligence assessment to uncover the “origins and roots” of violent white nationalism in the wake of the attack on the US Capitol, domestic policy adviser Susan Rice told reporters on Tuesday.

"We have seen and it’s been plain for all Americans on their television sets just how serious a problem we face from nationalists and white supremacists who have demonstrated a willingness to resort to violence in some instances," she said.

A “comprehensive assessment of the nature of this threat and challenge” will help determine policy to address it, she said.

The National Security Council will also focus on domestic violent extremism, and intelligence agencies and administration officials will coordinate efforts to “craft and implement policies that will address this,” she said.
MEANWHILE:

QAnon-obsessed Trump fan shot up Portland courthouse after being arrested at a ‘Stop the Steal’ rally: police - Raw Story
In interview, Dr. Fauci discusses death threats and the letter he opened that splashed powder on him
QAnon Thinks Trump Will Become President Again on March 4...
'Terrifying' Parler analysis uncovers an explosion of calls for pro-Trump violence - Democratic Underground
Man held without bond after threatening White House killing spree - Raw Story

D

deleted15807

We need to just start calling the violent right wing extremists, the domestic terrorists what they really are ... the GOP

45 GOP Senators made this perfectly clear yesterday. Today's GOP supports domestic terrorism.

The GOP supports anything that keeps them in power. Full stop. And breaking laws to do it isn't a problem if we own the Justice Department which historically was independent of politics but that's so old thinking.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We need to just start calling the violent right wing extremists, the domestic terrorists what they really are ... the GOP

45 GOP Senators made this perfectly clear yesterday. Today's GOP supports domestic terrorism.
The GOP supports anything that keeps them in power. Full stop. And breaking laws to do it isn't a problem if we own the Justice Department which historically was independent of politics but that's so old thinking.

Precisely. They've aided, abetted, and ENABLED them, for FAR too long. And we have THEM to thank for where America is TODAY, in VIOLENT DOMESTIC EXTREMISM:

DHS uses federal alert system for 1st time in a year to warn of domestic terrorist threat

Using a federal system designed to warn all Americans about terrorist threats to the U.S. homeland, the Department of Homeland Security has issued a warning that anger "fueled by false narratives," especially unfounded claims about the 2020 presidential election, could lead some inside the country to launch attacks in the coming weeks.

"Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence," according to a bulletin issued Wednesday through the DHS National Terrorist Advisory System -- or NTAS.

A TERRORIST THREAT. From WITHIN. Bet America's foreign adversaries are laughing their ASSES off. US terrorism alert warns of politically motivated violence – CBS17.com

MEANWHILE:

New threats of a second attack on the US Capitol loom over lawmakers ahead of Trump’s second impeachment trial | The Independent
Canadian lawmakers vote to label Proud Boys a terrorist organization | TheHill
Dominion Faced Threats Due to Rudy Giuliani's Fraud Claims
80 white supremacists rally in Loop: ‘Definitely troubling’ - Chicago Sun-Times

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

The GOP has just become the overt political arm for what they are. I think they need to be eviscerated first at the foot soldier level going after the muscle (action arm) and the brains (command and control) of the operation.

The sub groups and action arms need to be identified and put on terrorist lists, arrested and disarmed for life.

Reactions: zinderel

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What I sometimes find myself doing is thinking back to just before the 2016 election, when some were trying to draw like comparisons between Hillary and Trump, while others were talking about being "undecided" or using their vote to "make a statement," saying "how bad could it get?" As if HISTORY hadn't already taught the world a cruel enough lesson for allowing HATE get the upper hand:

GOP was warned about ‘crazy’ Marjorie Taylor Greene — but she had White House backing: report
Trump suppressed terrorism warnings to protect white supremacists: report - Raw Story
CA Man Who Threatened Congressman's Family Lied About Being AF Vet & Alameda County Sheriff
News crew threatened with arrest for asking QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene a question

[Is it just me or does that sound like gestapo s---- ?]

Man Arrested for Wanting to ‘Execute Local Politicians’ Was Deep into Conspiracy Culture
Donald Trump and his white supremacist militias planned assault on Capitol long before Jan. 6

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I sometimes find myself doing is thinking back to just before the 2016 election, when some were trying to draw like comparisons between Hillary and Trump, while others were talking about being "undecided" or using their vote to "make a statement," saying "how bad could it get?" As if HISTORY hadn't already taught the world a cruel enough lesson for allowing HATE get the upper hand:

GOP was warned about ‘crazy’ Marjorie Taylor Greene — but she had White House backing: report
Trump suppressed terrorism warnings to protect white supremacists: report - Raw Story
CA Man Who Threatened Congressman's Family Lied About Being AF Vet & Alameda County Sheriff
News crew threatened with arrest for asking QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene a question

[Is it just me or does that sound like gestapo s---- ?]

Man Arrested for Wanting to ‘Execute Local Politicians’ Was Deep into Conspiracy Culture
Donald Trump and his white supremacist militias planned assault on Capitol long before Jan. 6

It's becoming quite apparent that these elected GOP "officials" and Right-wing media pundits actually WANT to be labeled, "The Deplorables".

Trump cucks, that they are.

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

^ - "ProPublica journalist Lydia DePillis observed them Friday morning marching in formation, about 100 strong, masked and wielding their organization’s banners—styled after the American flag, but featuring a fasces (an ax with a bundle of sticks, the traditional symbol of fascism) where the stars normally are—and then marching from the Jefferson Memorial up the mall to the Capitol."

Not, even. Not even 50 of them. I watched the video 3 times, and counted them.

I'm no "expert", but, I have attended a few hundred marches and rallies in my lifetime, and am a pretty good "judge" of crowd sizes. I am always appalled by the low-ball numbers that the Police and the mainstream media apply to their estimates of crowds at "Leftist" demonstrations. (The notorious and ridiculously low estimates "reported" of the anti-WTO demonstrations in Seattle, in 1999, certainly ring a bell!).

Now, on the other hand, the Leftist press is tending to exaggerate the numbers of Wing-Nut attendees at Right-wing rallies. I don't think that that sort of scare tactic will work in our favor. Let's tell the truth: Just like the "Patriot Front", these are mostly small "organizations" of idiots.

A/B

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
They are simply domestic terrorists. No other words describes them. They tried to overthrow our government. These members are not motivated by being marginalized in society (poverty and other social injustices). They are motivated by hate and fear, and incited by Trump and all his cronies. There must be accountability before unity, because the former is how you achiever greater amounts of the latter. This is serious stuff, and cannot be put on the back burner. We must act swiftly and with highest level of justice.

I am concerned about Trump's continued influence as well as the GOP senators and congressmen and women who support extremist views, inciting violence and radicalization.

Many Trump supporters have been radicalized. There is no talking or reasoning with them. It's a serious, serious problem. Some have moved away, and some have left the party; however, they are still clearly a minority (20-30% of the base?)

I wish for peace and unity, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So do I BBull. But as you've so rightfully said, it isn't something that can be placed on the back burner or swept under the rug because ignoring the clear and PRESENT danger of this sort of thing is what got us (as a country) here in the FIRST place.

Clinton backs Trump impeachment but warns it 'won't remove white supremacy' | TheHill
Expert who warned of Trump's fascist behaviour: America is entering a new era of political instability
Jared Kushner scrambled to stop Trump from joining neo-Nazis' favorite social media app: report

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
While the conspiracy theory QAnon anarchists continue to place faith in a Trump March 4th "resurrection" QAnon: Conspiracy theorist think Trump will be president again on 4th March | indy100 and fume as to why the US can't have a military coup QAnon followers appear to be furious the US isn't having a military coup like Myanmar | indy100,

Trump's renegade gestapo-like agency, ICE, are reportedly defying Biden executive orders via continued mass deportations, ICE defies Biden, deports El Paso massacre witness, hundreds of others. - Defiant ICE agency set to carry out deportation of Black immigrants

Meanwhile, the right's poster-boy of PRIVILEGE has reported gone missing (surprise surprise) Kyle Rittenhouse, MAGA murderer out on bail, is missing. Prosecutors "can't find him." and Trump's "patriot" party gains steam on Facebook, 'Patriot Party' Trump supporter groups grow rapidly on Facebook: study | Reuters.

But hey. Let's move along. Nothing to see here.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meanwhile, the right's poster-boy of PRIVILEGE has reported gone missing (surprise surprise)
Kyle Rittenhouse, MAGA murderer out on bail, is missing. Prosecutors "can't find him."

Just a guess, but perhaps the "authorities" should look under the "MyPillow" guy's bed, to see if he is hiding out there? After all, insane MyPillow.com CEO, and Qanon Follower, Mike Lindell, put up money to help bail the racist terrorist, Kyle Rittenhouse, out of jail.

This just in:

BusinessInsider.com:

MyPillow guy Mike Lindell is releasing a 3-hour movie he made over the last 5 days pushing the baseless claim the election was rigged by China

MyPillow CEO and staunch Donald Trump supporter Mike Lindell appeared on the YouTube channel "The Revival Channel" to announce that he's releasing a three-hour film on Friday in support of his baseless claims of fraud in the 2020 election.

"Absolute Proof" was made, he said, over a five-day period "holed up with people guarding me and people from...all over this country."

Speaking from a drab room with a fake screen of trees behind him, in a location he refused to disclose, Lindell said the documentary proved "100%, the theft by China and these different international locations, this cyberattack on our nation right here, that took, that flipped votes."

3 hour "movie"!... Aren't Right-wing total nut-cases fun to watch devolve?... (BTW: I remembered to buy some popcorn, to help us enjoy the "events".)

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: b.c.