Vlog squad: toddy smith, scotty sire, david dobrik, zane hijazi, etc...

fjasdpfy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where’s the evidence David did that? He filmed content he shouldn’t have. I don’t recall anyone saying he “drugged” people. I think you’re spreading fake news. You must be a trump and paytas supporter.
What... I never said he drugged people, I said he got them drunk on purpose to preform sexual acts with his friends for vlog content. I hate Trisha and I’m definitely not a trump supporter. Multiple accounts of women sharing their stories of what David and his friends did to them have emerged with video proof. Maybe do research on the news before accusing me of spreading fake news.

fjasdpfy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where’s the evidence ? Really the fucking video is the evidence ! He didn’t drug but he send someone to buy alcohol to get them drunk then saw a drunk girl being talen advantage of and then posted the video of all of that and then continued to platform dom three years later and he would have still vloged with him if it weren’t for the pandemic so take a seat cuz not anyone who thinks that david is in the wrong is a trumper or a trisha stan some of us have a fucking brain.
Thank you! I’d say it’s more trumper-like to defend someone who sexually assaulted people for vlog content

stickysubmairne

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which he never fucking did until now !!!!!!! Trisha literally begged him many times not to post stuff and he did , seth and todd would tell him not to post stuff and he would try to pay them to post it. He says all the good stuff and his actions are not reflective of that at all !
Paid them with a shoutout. Come on he didn’t pay them off

mako911luck

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Paid them with a shoutout. Come on he didn’t pay them off
No he paid them with money. He paid corrina to get a tattoo of his name. He offered seth money to post the video. He would do it on camera also so he definitely did.

mako911luck

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Gonna leave this here but what I would do to be illya’s sex slave
Why can’t u all understand that it became bigger than trisha the minute that article dropped ! The fact that the writer can criticize triaha means that she’s not biased.