Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While growing-up, I became aware that I made constant comparisons between my appearance and whether I matched the attractiveness of those that I admired. During the '50's & 60's, fewer clothing styles existed, but often times I focused my efforts towards camouflaging my skinniness. Fashion consciousness, acceptance into society, self-perceived importance, and misguided rationality led me to spending more money than necessary throughout my life. I still pack too many clothes while preparing for nudist activities:confused:.

Having become a naturist/nudist, and enjoying the thrills of shedding clothes with the freedom to enjoy life, I still struggle with my perceptions of others' thoughts about me. I know that I am a voyeur and an exhibitionist. Both terms seem to carry negative connotations due to sexuality. I'm curious whether my voyeurism led me into exhibitionism, or vice-versa. Hoping this can be an insightful topic of discussion .... .... ....

I am an exhibitionist and a voyeur as well. At times I feel awkward about it because I allow what I think others are thinking about my appearance to be negative. I’m hoping to move past that at some point.