Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This might come as a surprise to you, but like most straight men, I don't intentionally look at other guy's crotches; so if he had a prominent bulge there is a very low chance I would notice.

But if for some reason I did, my only reaction might be to either assume he is purposefully showing off, likely for the amusement of other men or he simply is trying to deceive himself over his pants size or that he can fit into skinny jeans. Since again, I have no untold interest in his junk, there is no need for a response and I would not acknowledge in any way that I may have noticed.

While I may zero in on a woman's nice parts whenever I see an attractive one in public, the only thing that I take note of other men is their face (for expression) and their hands (to reveal a possible threat). Anything involving their lower body is irrelevant.

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I worked on building sites. The atmosphere can be one of joking and of taking the piss out of one another. I have comments and jokes about my package and vpl. I Remember a guy who was a bit of a joker in front of others even asked to see it as he thought it looked massive 8n my pants.... I did not show.

I supose on building sites when guys are on scaffolds your head can be at the same level as their crotch which makes seeing it more likely. Some times I can purposely show it of by wearing my belt higher on my waist which forces the cock to go down one side of the leg trousers. Often see guys checking it out then.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't bother me, nothing to react to.
I've got a large thick dick and large balls, I always show whatever I wear. I can't help that as much as the next dude who's packing, not sure what you mean.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If he showed it unintentionally I probably wouldn’t notice it. If he did something to intentionally get me to notice it I’d probably consider him to be some kind of weirdo.

Reactions: Gj816

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What’s your reaction like what do you think and how do you response to a man having their bulge unintentionally shows right in front of you?
None it’s a man it’s supposed to have a penis. Not looking but if it’s just there or wearing his little brother pants I might notice. Now if I sense there is further intention or getting too colse on a public transport I will tell him to retreat or bail.

Reactions: 9184461 and Gj816

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday at work I was wearing a pair of jeans where my dick very visibly runs down my left leg. A couple came in and started up a conversation. Turns out they run a Christian retreat and non-denominational church. The wife, who looked like an older version of the red head in the classic Johnny Dark video, kept looking at my crotch. I finally caught eye contact with her after she glanced down one time and even with the mask I could tell she immediately blushed bright red.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I happened to see it and was impressed, I would look for a second and that would be it. Would not wonder at all if he would be good in bed. If I saw a woman with nice breasts and her nipples were pushing against her blouse, would definitely wonder if she was good in bed. I have purposely dressed in a manner that showed my cock through mesh shorts, or clearly showed my vdl through my thin material shorts. If someone looks that fine with me, if they don't that's ok too.

m169m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cannot hide mine stuff. So i show a big massive bulge all the time. And yes sometimes in front off custummers i get staring looks off has he an erection. But when they discover that the bulge stays i se many times respectful glances.
Do you go commando?

Reactions: SpacemanW

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What’s your reaction like what do you think and how do you response to a man having their bulge unintentionally shows right in front of you?

Depends on the situation …. Fairly accepted that if me or my mates are showing dick it’s gonna get commented on, grabbed or punched at some point…

as a guy who unintentionally / and intentionally puts his bulge out there…. Seeing another guy do it .. meh

Reactions: SpacemanW and Gj816

Milkdudd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This might come as a surprise to you, but like most straight men, I don't intentionally look at other guy's crotches; so if he had a prominent bulge there is a very low chance I would notice.

But if for some reason I did, my only reaction might be to either assume he is purposefully showing off, likely for the amusement of other men or he simply is trying to deceive himself over his pants size or that he can fit into skinny jeans. Since again, I have no untold interest in his junk, there is no need for a response and I would not acknowledge in any way that I may have noticed.

While I may zero in on a woman's nice parts whenever I see an attractive one in public, the only thing that I take note of other men is their face (for expression) and their hands (to reveal a possible threat). Anything involving their lower body is irrelevant.
But then how can you be prepared for a flying knee if you aren't looking at their legs?!