Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[USER=5496601]@Call_Me_Dave

Re: the sour wangs beer (Martin House) review I've been meaning to share -- I've tried it and I hate myself for liking it so much. It has a slow burn spicy kick.

The beers below I have yet to try, my friend shared these, but regular Temptress is one of MY FAVORITE BEERS EVER when I'm in mood for something meaty (9%)

The Temptress | Lakewood Brewing Company

My friend's review of peanut butter temptress: It's like an extremely alcoholic Reese's peanut butter cup in a bottle

I'm dying to try that sour

8BJdxHk.jpg
[/USER]

Boulevard is always solid. We have a PB stout up here that is basically a liquid Reece’s Cup. They actually got a cease & desist order from them for the name “There’s No Wrong Way”. So they temporarily renamed it “Rease and Desist” in jest. I love it, despite not being a stout guy. Any sour/wilds I’d love to hear about.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@Call_Me_Dave

Now, I don't even know if Dave likes bloody marys. On the off chance, here is a bloody mary called the bloody best which I think he would like. It's 35$

"Begins with your choice of a domestic beer or mimosa while you wait for your double size order of our signature Bloody Mary that includes our famous Better Than Sex Fried Chicken, a Nolan Ryan slider, waffle fries, grilled shrimp, jalapeno pepper, pickle spear, and bacon."

WISfiI5.jpg

This place is called Chef Point Cafe featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Call_Me_Dave

Now, I don't even know if Dave likes bloody marys. On the off chance, here is a bloody mary called the bloody best which I think he would like. It's 35$

"Begins with your choice of a domestic beer or mimosa while you wait for your double size order of our signature Bloody Mary that includes our famous Better Than Sex Fried Chicken, a Nolan Ryan slider, waffle fries, grilled shrimp, jalapeno pepper, pickle spear, and bacon."

WISfiI5.jpg

This place is called Chef Point Cafe featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
WANT.