Wanking With Other Guys For The First Time But..

Hello guys! I always had this fantasy of jerking off with other guys together in a camaraderie type of occasion but never had the chance (or the balls when I was younger). My fantasy it's literally for fun and I would rather do it with straight type of guys since I'm not into anything else (no sex or touching).

During last years I have been involved in long relationships so never really free to have fun innocently around. I have now a long relationship and I don't know if I should share this need with my boyfriend?

Did happen to you guys to be in a similar situation? What you have done?
Thanks!

I also used to have that fantasy, but it was a long (looooonnnng) time ago. You can look into online jacking with other guys as a start. LPSG has a cam option "video chat" as a start, but I have to say it is a cumbersome site that I hope the new owner will improve. Bateworld.com is the premier spot, of course, but probably 80-90% of the guys jacking on cam sessions online (in pop-ups on the site or as a group through links posted in the chat) are gay AND you have to pony up a membership in order to join in bating. There is a straight group through rediit that is almost all straight: JOBuds Meetup BUT it is not widely used. Start off online, then look for connections through LPSG or Bateworld to see if there is a local connection to be made (I don't know if the jobudsmeetup has a decent option for face to face encounters).

Hello guys! I always had this fantasy of jerking off with other guys together in a camaraderie type of occasion but never had the chance (or the balls when I was younger). My fantasy it's literally for fun and I would rather do it with straight type of guys since I'm not into anything else (no sex or touching).

During last years I have been involved in long relationships so never really free to have fun innocently around. I have now a long relationship and I don't know if I should share this need with my boyfriend?

Did happen to you guys to be in a similar situation? What you have done?
Thanks!
I see nothing wrong with sharing the fantasy with your partner. Once you talk about it, you will know what to do. Congrats on having a long term relationship!

Anyone else wants to share their own experiences?

I love to watch how another guy strokes...yet haven't ever had a situation of mutual jack-off. Willing, tho...

Reactions: diver6