Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyalejox

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you know which video this was from (Jacob on the beach)?
Anything of Javier Estévez javier (@javier.m.estevez) • Instagram photos and videos He'll be part of the calendar Worldwide Roar 2023. HERE SOME OFFICIAL SAMPLES.
Fg0zV5UXkAAtzMq

https://www.worldwideroar.org/product/wr23-calendar/
Fd6A7UtXoAIp3TR

Attachments

Politeboy

Superior Member
Media
Just found this on Twitter - I didn't apply the numbers so cannot remove them. On the positive it does show the variety of men involved in recent years and kind of demonstrates how much the demographic of the model has changed. In the start it was 'traditionally hot, young guys' and now it is a lot more diverse. Whether that is to your taste or not is a matter of personal judgment but things have definitely changed......

JohnT23

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I gave up on WR a couple of years ago.

They just kept doing the same photo shoots over and over with mostly the same guys. The photographer doesn’t seem to be able to go outside his comfort zone.
And the prices became ridiculously overpriced.

Also I kind of felt that the whole “charity” aspect of it “promoting sports inclusivity,” was rather exploitative to get these boys naked and appeal to a gay audience, whereas I doubt any substantial money goes towards their vague cause.

I’m all for getting hot guys naked, just leave out the phony charity aspect. Or conversely, show us what your efforts are achieving.

wwe fan 03

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amazing. You’re all such great guys, aren’t you? You lurk on here anonymously, slagging off people who are out there doing something. What are you doing? Who are you? For all we know, you’re nothing and you’re nobody. Of course we can’t be sure. But you can, so why don’t you take a moment to look at yourselves, and tell us all what makes you so special?
Attacking others won't make the decline in quality of your calendar any less obvious. And instead of discrediting other members on here for questioning the charity aspect of the whole project, I am also more curious about the positive impact of Sports Allies.

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there - i have just re-subscribed before xmas to WWR 2022 video portfolio - i took a 12 month break in 2021 due the incredibly repetitive nature of the videos & pics in 2019/20 - it was the same guys Seb, Alex & Etiene over & over (dont get me wrong they are hot but i was just sick of seeing them - flash forward to jan 22 where with a degree of excitment i opened the Jan 2022 news letter with video links - well the video looked back over the last 10 years - yawn - i have all that content - nothing new at all - & then a seperate video with a new mexican chap making cocktails & talking about getting invvolved with WWR - yawn - so nothing new at all - im so dissapointed & frankly until angus malcolm leaves & they get some fresh blood in both behind & infront of the camera i wont be back!

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not care about the project and its goal... for me, all this positive masculinity thing is just bullshit. Also, there are much better organizations that support LGBTQ+ community (Trevor project, Outright Action, GLAAD, etc.).

Since they changed from Warwick Rowers to Worldwide roar, they guys are not hot as before period (exception the twins). I am not interested in seeing guys that are not physically attractive, it is a CALENDAR!!!

Finally, the photographer can be more polite and stop stalking and harassing people online.

Scottie97

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The blond beautiful guy with the fantastic uncut, small cock is Felix King. He is absolutely stunning and that cock is just beautiful (to me) ❤️
One of my All time favourites! I have an album dedicated to Felix so shout if anyone wants to see more!

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This year will be the first time since 2015 that I won't be purchasing any of the WR films. It's sorta sad....the end of an era. Seeing their new films used to be one of the highlights of my year. But unfortunately the quality of their products took a sharp nosedive after Warwick University and the Warwick Rowers severed their ties with the project. Now it's mostly the same 5 or 6 guys over and over again. They are introducing some new guys this year, as seen in the teaser film they released, but these new guys are considerably less fit than the classic Warwick Rowers were. Not to be crude, but I can't imagine busting a nut over any of these new guys.

Worldwide Roar has also become more stridently political, constantly harping on radical feminist concepts like "toxic masculinity" and "the patriarchy." (I don't fully disagree with either of these concepts in the abstract, but I disagree with how some feminists have weaponized them.) I'd be curious to know if any of the rest of you are planning to buy the WR21 films, and how you feel about the changes in general.

lllulaz

Superior Member
Media
All profits go to charity Sport Allies. Except for the money people steal by downloading their content for free. Any professional staff are paid charity/not for profit rates at best and often work for free. Nice try on your moral high ground though.

No one actually steals money from you since they for the most part wouldn't buy it anyway. It lost its appeal long time ago.

Seeing *you* naked in these screenshots and seeing Lucas for the 374738th time really kills any will to buy or watch anything. Not to mention those woke videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.