Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When did the boys ever need 'his' permission to do what they want with their bodies?

You are the worst body-shamer on the forum.
Pubes isn’t your “body”. And yes... it’s his project. He always tells them to grow their pubes.

Reactions: Pandaaa

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When did the boys ever need 'his' permission to do what they want with their bodies?

You are the worst body-shamer on the forum.
Shall we discuss your angle and agenda? There’s been countless posts where you have liked someone who is violently bullying me. And when I reached out, you ignored it. This is the first time you have ever directed your voice at me... it’s a shame about the irony. Stones... glass houses.

Attachments

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pubes isn’t your “body”. And yes... it’s his project. He always tells them to grow their pubes.

Where do you buy your pubes from? It is part of one's body. Show me where Angus has ever told the boys to grow their pubes. Even if he has you are an ass for calling shaved gross.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Where do you buy your pubes from? It is part of one's body. Show me where Angus has ever told the boys to grow their pubes. Even if he has you are an ass for calling shaved gross.
You’re an “ass” for being a part of bullying and victimisation. Such is life.

Reactions: southe3 and Pandaaa

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
For your reference x

Last edited by a moderator:

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shall we discuss your angle and agenda? There’s been countless posts where you have liked someone who is violently bullying me. And when I reached out, you ignored it. This is the first time you have ever directed your voice at me... it’s a shame about the irony. Stones... glass houses.

You are a lying manipulating pubes obsessed piece of ish. I don't know why you haven't been banned from the forum yet. I could show you screenshots from every case of people 'bullying' you and you're always the one instigating it, twisting it and then playing the victim and even have the audacity to report them. One just has to glance through your post history. Body shaming every day.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You are a lying manipulating pubes obsessed piece of ish. I don't know why you haven't been banned from the forum yet. I could show you screenshots from every case of people 'bullying' you and you're always the one instigating it, twisting it and then playing the victim and even have the audacity to report them. One just has to glance through your post history. Body shaming every day.
Always the same response when someone is rightly called out. Aggression, slurs... try being productive and positive.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When was the last time you posted actual content? You're the most obnoxious personality on the forum.
I have ten pages of pics with thousands of likes. Thats content. I also share my voice and my opinions. More content. If you want to be an adult and continue privately, fine by me. If you just want to hate me and slag me off, just mute me?

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have ten pages of pics with thousands of likes. Thats content. I also share my voice and my opinions. More content. If you want to be an adult and continue privately, fine by me. If you just want to hate me and slag me off, just mute me?

Most people come to the forum to look at attractive men. We're not here to look at you or read your vitriol.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Most people come to the forum to look at attractive men. We're not here to look at you or read your vitriol.
Who is we? You’re speaking about yourself. Mute me? I’m far too busy to be attacked by a random transphobic bully with no pics. I’m sorry you’re this lonely and empty x

Status
Not open for further replies.