Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquemus

Legendary Member
Media
The guy with the mountain tattoo on his thigh use to be a cammer. Theres some screenshots here Realtime Releases of Adult Webcam Recordings but I don't have any of the videos or seem to be able to find them online.

this is the reason why im not a fan wr project anymore. Warwick is one of the top uni in the UK. I just want to see normal, smart, funny students naked not camwhores..

magna

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is the reason why im not a fan wr project anymore. Warwick is one of the top uni in the UK. I just want to see normal, smart, funny students naked not camwhores..
but he one of a cyclist right now, not camwhore anymore (maybe).

Reactions: Pandaaa

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is we? You’re speaking about yourself. Mute me? I’m far too busy to be attacked by a random transphobic bully with no pics. I’m sorry you’re this lonely and empty x

You are phobic of anyone who identifies as a shaved person. You'd be crying bloody murder if you were called a man pretending to be something else like the way you love calling shaved adults prepubescent. Stop shave shaming and I'll ignore you but that's not what you want. The sad likes and drama here is all the attention you get.

tPRLLAk.gif

Reactions: Pandaaa

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You are phobic of anyone who identifies as a shaved person. You'd be crying bloody murder if you were called a man pretending to be something else like the way you love calling shaved adults prepubescent. Stop shave shaming and I'll ignore you but that's not what you want. The sad likes and drama here is all the attention you get.

tPRLLAk.gif
Knew it boiled down to your transphobia. Stop trying to get attention.

Reactions: southe3 and Pandaaa

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for sharing!!

The boys become more and more casual towards nudity, they were literally joking about penis and balls and all the stuff. The editting/angles/cinematography was very different from the previous years and also there's lots of dick close-ups!

WhyBuyHerDinner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So in the past years they have just released a single "making of" video about the calendar, and then in 2020 they started doing 12 monthly videos 20-40 minutes each as well as PDF docs with pics and links to Vimeo clips. Now it looks like for 2021 they're funneling all video through the PDF doc links to Vimeo? It's honestly sort of weird. I'm guessing they got sick of paying for the 4k video bandwidth needs.

magna

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So in the past years they have just released a single "making of" video about the calendar, and then in 2020 they started doing 12 monthly videos 20-40 minutes each as well as PDF docs with pics and links to Vimeo clips. Now it looks like for 2021 they're funneling all video through the PDF doc links to Vimeo? It's honestly sort of weird. I'm guessing they got sick of paying for the 4k video bandwidth needs.
anyway thank you, always sharing to us:kissing_heart:

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they've been doing the monthly videos since 2019 Calendar. For 2017-2018, each location (England, Spain) has a making-of video which was pretty good too. Actually 2020 is the first year that all videos were not shared by year-end lol.

I assume that they didn't shoot enough materials for 2021 so they just tried to re-use what they already had and make it easy to access via Vimeo links (on the other hands, this can be a good way to spread reputation for the new brand)

Above it all, thanks for your generous sharing #WhyBuyHerDinner (aww I love your name)

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be a terrible lie if I said I was not disappointed with what WWR is offering now, but to be honest, I think they deserved some recognition as the most meaningful calendar among others.

- Di3ux du St4de: not relevant anymore
- R3d H0t C4lendar: good cause too, but only insta-models involved, and the making-of video is basically a show-off
- Gr33k C0mes True: too "artistic" in a slow way, I have to speed up a little bit when watching their video.

Even though the message is too abstract and heavily repeated, they actually mean it. And the way they tried to develop it years after years is amazing. From shy college guys to close-up dicks, from CFNM to public nudity on the beach, such a progress! I think they could have done it better with more guys if it hadn't been for Covid. We didn't expect the twin and there's the twin with different foreskin status (ha!), so let's hope for the best.

What I didn't like is the color tone of the video, oh Lord too much saturation! The boys are trying to show tanned skin. I prefer the "white/green" tone of the previous years better, it's comfortable for my eyes. Another thing is that they don't sell the previous years products anymore, i.e the 2014/2015 Director's Cut, probably out of the fear that people may accuse them of taking advantages of the past.

Lol I think WWR and Naked Attraction are 2 most "controversy/misunderstood" subjects that has happened to gay community in the last 5 years.

Reactions: Wrlb and dom1000

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great! They started to re-use the old materials with lots of eye-opening close-ups.
Will and Tristian looked amazing as usual.
We can expect better materials in the following months.

Reactions: artand18
Status
Not open for further replies.