Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there - i have just re-subscribed before xmas to WWR 2022 video portfolio - i took a 12 month break in 2021 due the incredibly repetitive nature of the videos & pics in 2019/20 - it was the same guys Seb, Alex & Etiene over & over (dont get me wrong they are hot but i was just sick of seeing them - flash forward to jan 22 where with a degree of excitment i opened the Jan 2022 news letter with video links - well the video looked back over the last 10 years - yawn - i have all that content - nothing new at all - & then a seperate video with a new mexican chap making cocktails & talking about getting invvolved with WWR - yawn - so nothing new at all - im so dissapointed & frankly until angus malcolm leaves & they get some fresh blood in both behind & infront of the camera i wont be back!

andygs430

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there - i have just re-subscribed before xmas to WWR 2022 video portfolio - i took a 12 month break in 2021 due the incredibly repetitive nature of the videos & pics in 2019/20 - it was the same guys Seb, Alex & Etiene over & over (dont get me wrong they are hot but i was just sick of seeing them - flash forward to jan 22 where with a degree of excitment i opened the Jan 2022 news letter with video links - well the video looked back over the last 10 years - yawn - i have all that content - nothing new at all - & then a seperate video with a new mexican chap making cocktails & talking about getting invvolved with WWR - yawn - so nothing new at all - im so dissapointed & frankly until angus malcolm leaves & they get some fresh blood in both behind & infront of the camera i wont be back!
Thanks for letting us know. I completely agree with you. I stopped because it all the same stuff over and over and I cut them some slack thInking it was because of COVID but I guess not. Glad I didn’t buy this year. Love the concept but I’m afraid it’s not going to last much longer if it stays this way.

ccjansch

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for sharing @melblad74 ! Back in the day there was so much content and the guys were super relaxed and authentic. Loved the project up to and including year 2018.

When the rowing club severed its connection with the project, the project became something else. The scenes became a lot more stilted and there was much less content.

The last two years there was little new content and a lot of repetition and recylcled content. Sad to see the trend continue. Everything has its season, I guess.

eekgeek81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi! Thank you for the info! On another note, do you have James the tall guy in 2019? I think he is in one of the monthly videos but not sure which month exactly and it's like a one on one shoot with the female photographer..into cfnm here.

Reactions: Pandaaa

Jlol

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for sharing @melblad74 ! Back in the day there was so much content and the guys were super relaxed and authentic. Loved the project up to and including year 2018.

When the rowing club severed its connection with the project, the project became something else. The scenes became a lot more stilted and there was much less content.

The last two years there was little new content and a lot of repetition and recylcled content. Sad to see the trend continue. Everything has its season, I guess.
Yeah I don't really blame Angus malcolm. The project basically died because of Warwick university. If only they can find another university/sports club to work with because that's where the hot guys are.

Politeboy

Superior Member
Media
Just found this on Twitter - I didn't apply the numbers so cannot remove them. On the positive it does show the variety of men involved in recent years and kind of demonstrates how much the demographic of the model has changed. In the start it was 'traditionally hot, young guys' and now it is a lot more diverse. Whether that is to your taste or not is a matter of personal judgment but things have definitely changed......

ccjansch

Experimental Member
Media
It sort of looks like the police raided a sauna and forced the customers, members of the general public, to line up.
Haha spot on :D. In all seriousness ... I really like to see natural looking non-super-model guys. The magic of Warwick Rowers to me has been the unforced fun interactions the guys had in the first years of the project. Even on the stills they came off as really charismatic. There was an intimacy to it that went beyond just being naked.

Gradguy_23

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, number 15 is the standout for me in this
Just found this on Twitter - I didn't apply the numbers so cannot remove them. On the positive it does show the variety of men involved in recent years and kind of demonstrates how much the demographic of the model has changed. In the start it was 'traditionally hot, young guys' and now it is a lot more diverse. Whether that is to your taste or not is a matter of personal judgment but things have definitely changed......

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sort of looks like the police raided a sauna and forced the customers, members of the general public, to line up.

Personally I used to like the Warwick products to see the guys naked that I see at a (fantasy) gym populated by hot, young models but each to their own ;)
hahaha... This project is a joke now.

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
at least Alfie is still part of it hes #13

Bad news, Alfie is out, that picture is from the 2020 calendar.
The only ones that remain in 2022 are Lucas, Amir and the twins.
I am only interested in the twins, they are hot, not shy, and well endowed. I never liked Lucas personality, I found him annoying, but at least he is hot.
I do not find attractive Amir at all.

magna

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wtf, what a disturbing picture . . .

eekgeek81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The mere fact one can go nude in public is already a plus. It takes a lot of courage and it is very admirable. I can also appreciate men in all sizes like guys who join world naked bike ride and similar events. There are some guys who are older but they are still very sexy.

BUT i think in this case, when it comes to being a nude model for a calendar photoshoot which is somehow catered to gay men, there should be somewhat of a criteria. With the Warwick rowers, they might not be all tall or have big dicks but you can be assured that they are young, virile, fit and fresh. I mean if they get students from the chess or math club to pose nude, im pretty sure it won't have the same effect and that's what happened in that pic with numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.