Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted2659811

I wish more had leaked of james from this years calender! Still loving the twins though. It was funny to hear the 'uncut' twin a while ago admitting on a live instagram he got a semi often on the shoots
Hot

QRS

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish more had leaked of james from this years calender! Still loving the twins though. It was funny to hear the 'uncut' twin a while ago admitting on a live instagram he got a semi often on the shoots
Haven’t heard that. Any link to a recording?

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn’t kick him out of bed!

True, he can be a good bottom lol.... Also he looks so comfortable naked and he does not hide his erection.
Does anybody have pictures of the twins semis? There are several pictures and videos of them.

What a shame that the calendar does not feature more warwick students. The worldwide roar concept is a mess, same good guys, no new good looking guys (the new ones are average close to ugly), expensive shit, etc...

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did y'all get these pics omg I have one vid from phub tho

There are some special portafolio packages... Almost all these pics come from the double boatload portafolio. In this portafolio several rowers are bigger than normal. Tristan, Lucas and Shawn?? (dont remember his name) are fully erect in several pics. I think that for this reason the university did not allowed the studens continue in the project.

Which video do you mean? Please share the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.