Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

eekgeek81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have the 2012 film, so I can't speak about that, but the 2013 and 2014 films are in color and in HD/1080p. One thing to be aware of, though, is that the earlier films feature less frontal nudity than the later ones do. The 2013 film, for example, features only fleeting glimpses of penis. If you're accustomed to the non-stop cockfest we get from 2016 onward, it may seem a bit disappointing. Also, in the very earliest film(s), all frontal nudity is hidden by pixelation, but I'm not sure when they stopped doing that, or how many films they did it in. They definitely stopped by 2013, because there is no pixelation in that one.

Hi! Did you buy all the digital products? I love James.. the tall guy in 2018 & 2019 and just wondering if he is featured in those monthly videos? Thanks

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! Did you buy all the digital products? I love James.. the tall guy in 2018 & 2019 and just wondering if he is featured in those monthly videos? Thanks
I have the 2018 and 2019 films, yes. The 2018 films have two installments. One is set in the UK and one is set in Spain. To my knowledge, there are no monthly films, but I could be wrong about that (someone please correct me if I am). James is featured a good amount in both the UK and Spain films. For the 2019 films, there are twelve monthly installments. James is featured in two of the installments (March and August, if I'm remembering correctly).

(Note to everyone reading this: I don't give away the films, so please don't ask.)

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have the 2012 film, so I can't speak about that, but the 2013 and 2014 films are in color and in HD/1080p. One thing to be aware of, though, is that the earlier films feature less frontal nudity than the later ones do. The 2013 film, for example, features only fleeting glimpses of penis. If you're accustomed to the non-stop cockfest we get from 2016 onward, it may seem a bit disappointing. Also, in the very earliest film(s), all frontal nudity is hidden by pixelation, but I'm not sure when they stopped doing that, or how many films they did it in. They definitely stopped by 2013, because there is no pixelation in that one.
I was curious about which films featured pixelated genitals, so I looked into it. The 2012 film does, but all films from 2013 onward do not. 2012 is the earliest film that is sold on the website. Presumably that's because they didn't start producing the making-of films until then.

Reactions: dom1000
D

deleted1255864

I've yet to get my hands on the new calender! Next time I am in the city for sure!

Can't get sick of looking at Lucas. Although I miss Jorge

eekgeek81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the 2018 and 2019 films, yes. The 2018 films have two installments. One is set in the UK and one is set in Spain. To my knowledge, there are no monthly films, but I could be wrong about that (someone please correct me if I am). James is featured a good amount in both the UK and Spain films. For the 2019 films, there are twelve monthly installments. James is featured in two of the installments (March and August, if I'm remembering correctly).

(Note to everyone reading this: I don't give away the films, so please don't ask.)

thank you for your reply! I have watched the 2018 vids already but curious with the 2019 monthly ones. For those 2 months you mentioned, is it purely James? I have seen a vid in their instagram and he had a one on one photo session with the lady photographer. Is that the content in those 2 months? I also have a thing with clothed female nude male scenarios so that vid turns me on.

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you like CFNM, the 2017 Spain video has some good stuff. There's a scene where a female assistant is dabbing sweat off of Jacob's fully nude body during a break in shooting. One of the other guys calls out, "He also has a sweaty penis!" and everyone laughs, although the female assistant seems slightly embarrassed.
@eekgeek81 Okay, I just watched the 2017 Spain video again to make sure I wasn't steering you wrong, and the CFNM stuff is actually pretty brief, so don't purchase the video just for that. It's an added bonus, if you're into that sort of thing.

eekgeek81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't seen the instagram vid you mention, but it sounds like it's the same one that's seen in the March and August videos.

The March 2019 Film: James appears in about five minutes of it. He is being photographed solo by a female photographer in front of a religious building of some sort, perhaps an abbey.

The August 2019 Film: James appears in only about one minute of it. His is being photographed with Alfie by a female photographer in front of the same religious building seen in the March film. Most of his appearance consists of an interview that's shot from the shoulders up and he is only briefly seen nude.

If you like CFNM, the 2017 Spain video has some good stuff. There's a scene where a female assistant is dabbing sweat off of Jacob's fully nude body during a break in shooting. One of the other guys calls out, "He also has a sweaty penis!" and everyone laughs, although the female assistant seems slightly embarrassed. View attachment 27519431

Again, thank you for the info. James was being photographed by the lady. He posed with his back facing her. it was brief bec the lady was the main focus of that vid. I saw the pics from that shoot here and there was one where he posed with one arm up showing his pits with sweat dripping..so hot! That lady is so lucky!!!

Reactions: DanielBlack69

eekgeek81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't seen the instagram vid you mention, but it sounds like it's the same one that's seen in the March and August videos.

The March 2019 Film: James appears in about five minutes of it. He is being photographed solo by a female photographer in front of a religious building of some sort, perhaps an abbey.

The August 2019 Film: James appears in only about one minute of it. His is being photographed with Alfie by a female photographer in front of the same religious building seen in the March film. Most of his appearance consists of an interview that's shot from the shoulders up and he is only briefly seen nude.

If you like CFNM, the 2017 Spain video has some good stuff. There's a scene where a female assistant is dabbing sweat off of Jacob's fully nude body during a break in shooting. One of the other guys calls out, "He also has a sweaty penis!" and everyone laughs, although the female assistant seems slightly embarrassed. View attachment 27519431

for the pics of 2019, are the ones posted here of James already complete or are there more in the site?

D

deleted1255864

Lucas birthday from the rowers insta page, today he is 25. Would of felt he was older haha

DaftHunk

Sexy Member
Media
THANK YOU to you guys for helping with this!

I watched the 2018 England film. We see most of him during his 1 on 1 shoot with the photographer and you’re right by saying we don’t hear his name during this segment. HOWEVER, during an earlier shoot in front of the building the photographer uses his name! He says “Eric, a little bit forward” so I guess his name is Eric!

I posted some more of his photos in another thread. Love him!! Will From Warwick Rowers

lrogan

Cherished Member
Media
Huh I know that most of the Warwick Rowers films say that "Patented technology traces unauthorized copies back to the original purchaser". But how does that work? Can they detect the original purchaser if you screen record a clip using software like OBS and you upload it online somewhere, does it have a digital signature copied? Obivously it hasnt stopped most of the films from leaking, was wondering if they somehow strengthed the protections of the 20 and 21 films.

Renzakuken

Admired Member
Media
Huh I know that most of the Warwick Rowers films say that "Patented technology traces unauthorized copies back to the original purchaser". But how does that work? Can they detect the original purchaser if you screen record a clip using software like OBS and you upload it online somewhere, does it have a digital signature copied? Obivously it hasnt stopped most of the films from leaking, was wondering if they somehow strengthed the protections of the 20 and 21 films.

Well.. not that they will tell us what technology it is, but usually it comes in the form of either embedding the id onto the file, or to encode it frame by frame in tiny difference of color that is so subtle that eyes cannot tell the difference but can be derived by a computer by differentiating with the pristine file.

I will think it is the latter or a combination of both.

Not sure about 2020 and 2021. But if there is a will, there are definitely low tech and savvy ways that can defeat the protections. If you are not seeing it pirated, it only means that there is a higher barrier of protection, but yet not enough demand for the tech-savvy to bother breaking it for sharing.

Reactions: lrogan

sunmor09

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone subscribd to worldwide roar 21? How's the monthly video? Is it too much of lucas or does it show new guys as well?

D

deleted2659811

Wonder if any of these guys have a of and jerk off, would love to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.