Watching a Penis Grow...Turn On???

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well not now that you brought it up! I actually have the DVD! Sometimes I just say ow! And other times, I think now I know why guys take so long in the bathroom! :D
I've not seen it. Maybe I should have...but I was traveling with two males from my company. They nixed the idea, pointing out we needed sleep. Conferences. Sigh.

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys wearing capes, doing origami with cock and balls. Live and projected on a large screen.

You start out saying...how?...why?...huh?...and then you just stop talking and the giggles fade into this stunned sort of amazement that men would sit around and do this sort of thing. Then you wonder if your boyfriend will let you try it out on him.

Turns out, he won't. :(

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Guys wearing capes, doing origami with cock and balls. Live and projected on a large screen.

You start out saying...how?...why?...huh?...and then you just stop talking and the giggles fade into this stunned sort of amazement that men would sit around and do this sort of thing. Then you wonder if your boyfriend will let you try it out on him.

Turns out, he won't. :(
What a buzzkill. Lol.

ALooker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep! It is fun to do. Although my boyfriends cock is rarely limp and saggy around me, it is fun to transform it into a voracious beast.

I love to have oily cock worship time. Sometimes I even harass him by ignoring him for a bit and then getting him hard again.

I also love cock. I like to play with his limp cock. I just love touching him or being near him!

love to suck a cock from limp to rock hard love the feeling of it growing in my mouth

Mmm, that's hot Kezzy. I'd love for you to suck my thick chocolate cock from limp to rock hard...until he EXPLODES in your mouth!