Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My guy and I jack off watching each other as foreplay sometimes.

On cam? Nah. If my guy was far away for an extended period of time I'd fuck around with it, but I don't care to watch anyone but my fella and I prefer him in person.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Random men tend to bore me. I enjoy watching my husband, but that's about it these days. I can passively watch other men, but unless there is a connection to them, it's just not pleasing to the eye.

When you've spent a decade on one sexually driven forum, as long on a fetish site, and a good few years here, you get very numb to the site of dick.

It's just another dick in a sea of dicks that think they are special. They aren't. A dick is a dick is a dick.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd rather watch a pigeon fight with a french fry on the street. It's much more entertaining, and the suspense is much better.
We've got seagulls here that fight with the food beach goers drop. Looots out seafood joints right on the ocean too. It's a hoot to watch lol. And yes, far more entertaining than a rando stroke his d up and down for 3-50 minutes.

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In person? I would rather be more involved. Hands, mouth, or otherwise on their body.

On cam? I watch my submissive boy, but that's it. I only care because they're plaything/pet/toy to me as their dominant.