Weight Loss and Penis Size

srredwings05

1st Like
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Posts
35
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
93
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
Hi guys, I'm 6'4 about 245 lbs. I'd like to get down to about 180-190 lbs. I'm wondering if I would be able to see any length gain in my penis. I had heard about this happening, but I was wondering if anyone out there has actual experience. Right now I'm about 6". I would say that gaining length my losing weight is the definition of the "added perk"...what motivation right there.

Thanks for any help.
 
Hey there Man! Been there before, just like you, about two years ago, and got amazing resuts. Took about 6 months to lose the weight on a medically controlled programme,and attended a Male doctor. Shared my concerns with him, and my hope/desire to gain increase in length and girth. I am now 9" x 7". Was somehow big to start with, but gained about one inch in lenght, and about 1/2 inch in girth from my original size.

Once the weight was gone, I started on an all-body exercise programme, and the one are that I hadn't expected to have to exercise regularly was my penis. My doctor was terrific - he explained the importance of exercising this area, and that patience would produce results, on a gradual basis. I gained an increased in night-time erection frequency, really strong morning wood, and more rigidity in terms of erection strength.

Can share more information with you if you like.

Overall recommendation, go for it! By the way, if you need some encouragement from time to time, let me know, and I can arrange communication by email.

Best of luck, and don't despair. Can show you my results if you like at some stage.

Cheers!
 
I have heard 1 inch per 30 pounds quoted several times. Sounds reasonable.

If you have pre-pubic fat pads (fat in front of your pubic bone) push down on it or push it aside. That's at least how much additional dick length you will gain. You'll gain a little more than that because you can't push it all away, but you can lose it.