Weird Gay Hand fetish

XxxxShakeshaq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am writing to talk about my weird fetish, and see if it is sth seen elsewhere. Since I can remember, I’ve been attracted to huge male hands. You can think it’s tied to size difference and maybe liking tall big men, which sometimes can be true. Nonetheless, it’s all abouthands for me, if I see a huge hand in front of me, I will get hard. Comparing hands, seeing men flex them, seeing them acknowledge that their hands are huge, this really gets me going and I find this weird. What do yall think?

I attach my prime example from TikTok, that described perfectly what I mean is enough for me to get going
TikTok - Make Your Day
TikTok - Make Your Day

Attachments

I don't think most fetishes are all that weird. I think they only seem that way because while most people have a fetish of some sort, not everyone is comfortable speaking about it as everyone thinks their own are weird.

I have a deep size fetish, in general, for all sorts of things; but, yeah, differences in hand size turn me on as well. I once met a man who was 6'9" tall (I'm 5'7") and I will always remember the sensation of shaking hands with him that first time. My hand felt like a child's completely enveloped in his enormous paw!

something very hot about a guy sticking his fingers in your mouth, pulling your cheek, making you deepthroat his big, sturdy digits. don't even get me started on guitarists and bassists