Well hung family members/close friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i’m the middle child with two brothers. i’ve seen both of them hard and soft many times. younger claims he’s 9” ,i’d give him an 8”. older claims he’s 10, i’d give him an 8,5” but he’s definitely thicker. my dad is also well hung, his erect cock is probably 8,5 too but because of his thickness it looks enormous. his flaccid is probably 5”. the youngest has pretty big balls but my dad has the biggest balls. i have a cousin who has a pretty big one as well, thicker than average with big balls.
Love how you know all those details. I grew up with sisters and solo mom, so I never knew what others did in more male-majority families. Thanks for sharing!

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have two grown sons and we played basketball with a group. In the showers I was reminded how my younger son out shine his brother and I who are close to the same.

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a relationship with a man in my home town many years ago that I met when we were each in our 30's. He had a very thick and heavy solid uncut 8 inches with a head the same width as the shaft. It was a monster to me. He told me that he had older brothers and uncles who also were hugely endowed and at annual family reunions in Kentucky the men would actually have measuring contests. It sounded like a rite of passage for each generation as they came of age. Nothing sexual, but proud I assume predominately "heterosexual" men showing off their family inheritance to each other. I have always believed that his story was true and have certainly had a few fantasies about those family gatherings. Cheers!

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a relationship with a man in my home town many years ago that I met when we were each in our 30's. He had a very thick and heavy solid uncut 8 inches with a head the same width as the shaft. It was a monster to me. He told me that he had older brothers and uncles who also were hugely endowed and at annual family reunions in Kentucky the men would actually have measuring contests. It sounded like a rite of passage for each generation as they came of age. Nothing sexual, but proud I assume predominately "heterosexual" men showing off their family inheritance to each other. I have always believed that his story was true and have certainly had a few fantasies about those family gatherings. Cheers!

How do we get an invite?

josehernandez194

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Repost…

I used to fool around with my cousin until
We were around 19/20 and was always amazed at the size of his dick. Was always the biggest of our football teams and in our friends groups, looked great in shorts And underwear.

I miss doing many things with it!
like what? give us details pls haha

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no male siblings, never really had close contact with my dad or male cousins. This is why I have no idea where I got my average dick from. I measured it this morning while woodin and I come up to 6” fully hard. Never been turned down for sex but also not the most popular guy in the sauna.

My consolation is that my balls are nice and big and my cock head is really well proportioned and well formed. Sex partners have called my cock “perfect”, but I’ve always had an obsession for bigger cocks than mine.

8inchPole

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a good friend and roommate in college who was late to the same class a few of us had together. He hadn’t gotten up yet so we went to his room to wake him. He was sporting a full hard on. I laughed, but my other friend didn’t think it was actually his dick. He thought it was a TV remote and threw off the covers to expose him as a fraud. He was butt naked with a huge, thick boner. When he woke up, he didn’t even bother covering himself. Just said “it’s not a TV remote.” I guess he wasn’t completely asleep lol.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I posted a while back about how I'm smaller than both my dad and only brother. Not sure about anyone else here, but I regularly fantasize about being part of an even bigger family of well-hung men and discovering that I'm the runt of the litter.
Damn, you wanna be GOT Ghost?

Reactions: student0

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's been on the front page for most of the last couple of years.

Anyone who can provide proof will be paid. And there's a finder's fee as well.
And then what happens? The winner does what I. Exchange for the prize money? How do you plan to make the money back?

domtop95

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never saw my dad hard but saw him peeing once and it was huge soft. He used to brag about how he had a big 8 inch cock and I don't think he was lying lol. I'm between 7-7.5 so just a little smaller than him. Would have loved to compare!

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a big one and am bigger than my friends, I have seen my dad 's dick many times BUT one night he stayed over sleeping on the couch I come out next morning there he is naked spread out no covers and his hard dick laying up his belly he is no doubt at least 9. I threw the covers back over him and went and made coffee I should have had a scotch or some thing LOL

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a big one and am bigger than my friends, I have seen my dad 's dick many times BUT one night he stayed over sleeping on the couch I come out next morning there he is naked spread out no covers and his hard dick laying up his belly he is no doubt at least 9. I threw the covers back over him and went and made coffee I should have had a scotch or some thing LOL
That gigantic cock of your dad's created you. How hot is that?

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once at a party, I was in a room with my cousin and we were both on our phones. He didn’t think I was paying attention to him so he was texting his girlfriend when all of a sudden he opens his camera roll and goes to his nudes. There there’s two pics, one with him in red shorts grabbing it, and another with him just plain grabbing his cock. It was around 7.5” or 8” cause he held his hand up next to it in the picture. One time he even got an accidental boner and it was sticking straight out of his shorts and he had to make a quick joke about it to cover up
He's proud of his big dick. Bet his gf was getting wet.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i’m the middle child with two brothers. i’ve seen both of them hard and soft many times. younger claims he’s 9” ,i’d give him an 8”. older claims he’s 10, i’d give him an 8,5” but he’s definitely thicker. my dad is also well hung, his erect cock is probably 8,5 too but because of his thickness it looks enormous. his flaccid is probably 5”. the youngest has pretty big balls but my dad has the biggest balls. i have a cousin who has a pretty big one as well, thicker than average with big balls.
Huge dicks run in your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.